Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Are you @^(#ing kidding me?!?!?! (Long, need to let it out.)

yodude

Apr 12, 2007, 8:49 PM
I hate people... thoroughly.... The stupid ones even more... I had a call today, this lady that owns a financial planning firm, and granted, DOES deal with some pretty big people I'm sure, calls in about a call that was left on her voicemail for the general line. It was a call from a collections agency about one of her former employees past due balance on the account. The customer in question had provided that number as a number we could contact her at. Of course that was all I could say, but advised that it would be ok if I removed it since our systems allow us to call multiple numbers and since this woman didn't work there anymore, it wouldn't be a good contact number anyway. She said that's fine, but I need to talk to a supervisor. Again,...
(continues)
mobilecsr

Apr 13, 2007, 1:28 PM
Sadley,I've been there. Being in teh call center for 3 years,I have been pulled for support. When i answer the phone as a csr,i get no respect from the customers,But when i answer as a supervisor..I'm the most loved person the customer has come in contact with,even when i tell them the same thing the rep did.
jestcuzzgrl

Apr 13, 2007, 7:42 PM
If you ask me the manager should have took the call. It would have been ober in no time oviously.
And taht lady 🙄
You can be a freakin robot and they will ask the same crap.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.