Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 17 replies

question for sprint employees

peoplesuck666

Mar 25, 2007, 1:54 PM
so what do you guys think about the new and "improved" CARS aka sales consultation guide 👀
JimmyTaliban

Mar 25, 2007, 2:31 PM
You use those?
raycarroll70

Mar 25, 2007, 3:26 PM
As long as the SCGs are, I end up filling them out AFTER the customer has left the building. I hate to say it, but I feel the SCGs actually slow up the sales cycle. I'd like to qualify the customer, but I think these SCGs are trying to have us commit polygamy by marrying us to each customer we have. LOL!
WhoDey

Mar 25, 2007, 11:39 PM
Theyre also treating every employee like a brain dead retard.

Ok, so, if Ive written everything down that youve told me, this form tells me (since Im incapable of comprehending more than 2 seconds of conversations at a time), that you want a broadband card with data, an extra phone that can access navigation, insurance, text, and 2000 minutes?

Cust: Uh.. no, thats all kinda cool, but.. can I get my 450 plan with my free phone now??
raycarroll70

Mar 26, 2007, 8:44 AM
Allelujah for the CDM 120 and the Samsung A420. LOL!
yellowandblack

Mar 26, 2007, 10:13 AM
you sell CDM 120s to customers?! god Ray you should be fired for that alone...
alejandro

Mar 26, 2007, 10:38 AM
i only sell those to people who are coming back in 30 days to do an exchange because they couldnt scrap up enough change from their couch to get the $10 phone.
robmacatt

Mar 26, 2007, 5:58 PM
let's be honest with those sprint employees. they are hard worker with a scanner to do the work. they sell alot and get capped for the hard work. get out while you can and get into a more unlimited opportunity carrier. like att and cingular. no disrespect folks. much love.
raycarroll70

Mar 27, 2007, 11:09 AM
The main Vision handsets I sell to people are the Samsung A640 and the Sanyo SCP-3100. As far as the Power Vision ones go, I mostly sell the Samsung A500 & 900M as well as the LG Fusic.
junglemassive

Mar 27, 2007, 2:31 PM
Dude, the Samsung a500 was discontinued years ago and was not Power Vision, you're still selling it to customers and telling them it's EV-DO??? You really should be fired! 🤣
raycarroll70

Mar 27, 2007, 2:57 PM
I meant the Samsung M500, the one that comes in both red as well as silver. This is the same handset I won here at Phone Scoop last December in the 2006 Holiday auction.

https://www.phonescoop.com/forums/forum.php?fm=m&ff= ... »

Let's all power up with Sprint and support (RED)! For every (RED) Motorola RAZR V3M and (RED) Motorola H500 Bluetooth Headset sold, Motorola and Sprint collectively will contribute $22.00 to the Global Fund. $22.00 will provide 170 single doses($0.12/dose) of nevirapine treaments to prevent HIV transmission from mother to baby during pregnancy. $22.00 is a two month supply of antiretroviral treatment for someone infected with HIV. We can all make a difference, one person at a time people.

I am so wi(RED...
(continues)
junglemassive

Mar 27, 2007, 3:08 PM
🙄 🤣 You are seriuosly a walking Sprint advertisement. GET A LIFE!!!
raycarroll70

Mar 27, 2007, 3:36 PM
I support (RED) as well as the Global Fund. I sing praise about my company almost as much as I do about the Lord.

www.joinred.com
junglemassive

Mar 27, 2007, 3:38 PM
😳 Holy crap. You're a bible thumper too? That explains a lot.
jareddude42

Mar 26, 2007, 4:30 PM
i hate them i was hired to be a salesman not a tool and this form makes me feel like a tool like i dont know how to recomend things . sprint is going into the toilet so bad they are thinking of some of the dumbest things to try and scrape every last sale. i think there is gonna come a day when everyone that wants sprint has it already and the rest already hate sprint
jarcher2828

Mar 27, 2007, 2:57 PM
It is almost here!! Sprint Sales teams beware, soon all you will doing is upgrade after upgrade

robmacatt said:
let's be honest with those sprint employees. they are hard worker with a scanner to do the work. they sell alot and get capped for the hard work. get out while you can and get into a more unlimited opportunity carrier. like att and cingular. no disrespect folks. much love.

I agree, Sprint has some hardworking sales people, all of you should seriously consider coming to VZW. The world would just be a better place.
UOQuack

Mar 26, 2007, 4:34 PM
Cingular has a form like this too that we are supposed to use. It's to help pass mystery shop scores, and to help us put on more features and get higher rate plans. It makes really good scratch paper.
jarcher2828

Mar 27, 2007, 3:12 PM
I used to sell Select Comfort sleep # beds. They also had a similar form. all these forms come from Corporate puppet to who never is in any store for more than 1 hour, and while they are there everyone is smiling and agreeing with everything he/she says for fear of their job security. A sales Manager would NEVER create this type of Micromanagement form.

I have developed a sales process for my stores, I require my employees to know it but adapt it to the situation. also every month i have a meeting where if anyone has any good ideas to add/change/take away from the process they can share and we can consider.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.