Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Dying

Nikoletta

Mar 25, 2007, 12:35 PM
I'm dying of boredom today. We're so slow... and I am sick of the few games we can access from work...

Our system is 'updating' (which everybody knows is short hand for Crashed and probably still smoldering.) so we can't look up order status, or use our bill-to-account feature... which makes call times awfully short because the second we mention that we need a credit or debit card they don't want to order anything (but if the can bill to the account they'll buy $200 worth in electronics.) And we don't spend any time looking up orders since we can't...

Our department has 12 people in it today... the little box says 11 of us are waiting for a call...

I brought a book but it's hard to get into reading a book when you don't know when ...
(continues)
DJ Parkay

Mar 25, 2007, 1:17 PM
And the lines to reach you guys are swamped.
frankiewawa

Mar 25, 2007, 1:22 PM
I've been pretty busy today... I had a guy who spoke very limited english and had a puerto rico I.D. pass credit. That was interesting. Sold some accy and 2 upgrades so far. So far so good for a sunday... 😎
DJ Parkay

Mar 25, 2007, 1:37 PM
Puerto Rico is a commonwealth like Virginia so their ID cards and DLs are no different or less valid than one from your state. They just don't have any senators.
black_burry

Mar 26, 2007, 9:13 AM
DJ Parkay said:
Puerto Rico is a commonwealth like Virginia so their ID cards and DLs are no different or less valid than one from your state. They just don't have any senators.

😎 😎

yeap we're just like you guys, cept we dont like/need Bush, just like the US money and protection 😈 🤣
not2brite

Mar 26, 2007, 9:20 AM
leech!
Nikoletta

Mar 25, 2007, 1:48 PM
To reach the accessories department?
DJ Parkay

Mar 25, 2007, 1:52 PM
Oh haha! I didnt even know there was one!
Nikoletta

Mar 25, 2007, 1:55 PM
Yeah, there's like maybe 30 of us all together who (in theory) do nothing but accessories for the phones... it never works out that way because the rat-bastards in charge just see us as their backup plan... anytime things get out of control in telesales they dump us into that line to clean up their mess... us... the ones who haven't been trained in telesales for probably six months, most are more than a year out of telesales and barely know how to look up orders anymore.
soldmysoul4cellular

Mar 26, 2007, 8:56 AM
how much do you love your job? i love mine so much and i am quitting and moving FINALLY...i've been all i can be
Nikoletta

Mar 25, 2007, 2:27 PM
They won't send any of us home either, we just sit here and twiddle our thumbs... they're offering 'extended lunches' which is nice enough I guess but I could just as cheerfully take the extra time at the end of the day instead of midway through, leaving me stuck coming back here later.
Nikoletta

Mar 25, 2007, 3:41 PM
Oh thank god, they're sending me home. Toodles kiddies.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.