Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 15 replies

Alle...SWEET...lujah!!!

raycarroll70

Mar 20, 2007, 3:47 PM
Another MNVO who uses the Sprint Nextel CDMA wireless network has emerged...Kajeet!

http://www.kajeet.com/ »

It'll be interesting to see how they'll end up fairing against the largest MVNO of Sprint, Virgin Mobile USA.
alejandro

Mar 20, 2007, 3:53 PM
kajeet? that sounds really dumb.... It will probably not do well because the name sounds vaguely arab...
MrAbstracto

Mar 21, 2007, 7:21 PM
Damn A-rabs.
alcave21

Mar 20, 2007, 3:53 PM
yeah i read through their site and i think it may boom out loud and branch out to whatever they believe they can achieve...what you think ray.... 😎
raycarroll70

Mar 20, 2007, 4:20 PM
As long as they don't follow the business model ESN Mobile did, they should be fine considering children and parents appear to be there target market.
Nikoletta

Mar 22, 2007, 7:08 PM
That's what I was just thinking, they look like they're meant for kidlettes.
chainsaw

Mar 20, 2007, 4:59 PM
pretty soon all the voice on sprint's network will be on MVNO's and the only thing sprint will sell is data plans.
raycarroll70

Mar 20, 2007, 9:36 PM
We built the first 100% all digital CDMA PCS network. The MVNOs I mentioned in various posts rely on our network while the MVNO is responsible for the general operational duties like customer service, marketing, sales, etc.
chainsaw

Mar 21, 2007, 2:17 AM
Ray I have a few questions,

How long have you been in wireless?
What is your current job position?
Why are you so infatuated with sprint? Loyalty is very important but you see so dedicated even when there is so much insultation and oposition to sprint.

Thanks man,

Dave
not2brite

Mar 21, 2007, 8:03 AM
Dave(aka chainsaw),

You'll probably be reported to the mods for calling raycarroll70 "infatuated"...

Just so you're aware of who you're dealing with...
chainsaw

Mar 21, 2007, 6:53 PM
I am well aware.
not2brite

Mar 21, 2007, 8:15 AM
raycarroll70,

Why you so happy that another MVNO is starting on Sprint? All it's gonna do is degredate your network and add a bunch of prepays that you as a direct rep lose as a potential add.

Just by looking over the website, looks like it will not go anywhere...aka ESPN.

Disney is having a hard time with it. Virgin is the only one doing anything...

Now if you want to carry on a conversation, that's fine. If you want to pull out the Sprint/Nextel and/or Kajeet PR spin info, please don't bother to reply.
not2brite

Mar 21, 2007, 8:59 AM
https://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?fm=m&f ... »

I'm glad you feel okay to be thrown under Gary's bus...
newfette

Mar 21, 2007, 9:31 AM
that's pretty good...

what a corporate clone!
Phoneo

Mar 22, 2007, 7:04 PM
It's hard to believe you are not a corporate Goon but just a regular Goon who has bought into the corporate hype.
🤣
Nikoletta

Mar 22, 2007, 7:13 PM
Configurator... now they're just making up words.

It does look like it has some nice features, like the ability to say when the phone is able to be used (No calling after 8pm or when the little toe-rags are in school) as well as allowing multiple lines, effectively a pre-paid family plan... 35 cents a day though...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.