Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

DUN DUN DUN!!!! (sorry for the pun)

deliriumfrenzy

Mar 19, 2007, 6:09 PM
Sitting at my computer when I had this chat today:
Me: Hello. Thank you for visiting our chat service. How may I help you today?
Visitor: Trying to figure out why XV6700 Dial-Up Network will not work with BlueTooth. The phone has the capability but I can't get it to work.
Me: Call Tech Support at xxxx. They will be able to help you.
Visitor: They told me the feature was disabled but wouldn't explain why or how to re-enable it.
Me: Unfortunately, I do not know any more about that feature.
Me: Do you have any other questions for me?
Visitor: Neither do customers until it is too late. The feature is turned off by Verizon but Sprint leaves it turned on. I'm switching to Sprint on ------- when I am released from my contract... Just thought...
(continues)
oudidntkn0w

Mar 19, 2007, 6:17 PM
thats nice that the link doesnt work..

i thought the DUN BT profile wasnt taken from that device.
JustBelowAverage

Mar 19, 2007, 6:26 PM
Worked for me, just make sure that if you copy and pasted the link that a space or %20 string doesn't show up in the middle of audiovox
deliriumfrenzy

Mar 19, 2007, 6:54 PM
Sorry, I just copy and pasted it from my chat window to the screen and edited a few things.

I also want to add that if the guy I talked to is a member in here, I totally agree with you about Big Brother in my workplace. I can't even get on Google! If not for Phonescoop, I'd have daily brain hemorrhages!
xmatt02x

Mar 19, 2007, 7:51 PM
agreed... phonescoop helps me get through the day! msn messenger popped up randomly on my work computer but it keeps saying my password or login is wrong... argh.. i wish i could get it to work

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.