Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

I dropped my phone in...

Cymballistix86

Mar 17, 2007, 3:40 PM
LMAO!! We're still going on about this one.

Custy walks in with her girlfriend and asks, point-blank, if the extended warranty covers jell-o?

WHAT?! Apparently, her and her girlfriend were jello wrestling at a local bar. Somehow, her phone falls in. And then she asks me to call customer service and explain the situation. WTF!?
gozvzw

Mar 17, 2007, 3:44 PM
WOW!

Would they go to best buy and say there DVD player fell in jello and would like the warrenty to cover it? Why do people think that cell phones are so different then othere electronics?
Cymballistix86

Mar 17, 2007, 3:50 PM
What was really disturbing was that she said all of this with a straight face. And it was more than enough for me to try and keep a straight face.
gozvzw

Mar 17, 2007, 3:54 PM
I would have to go "talk" to my manager in the back, laugh my a$$ off then go back.
billthephoneguy

Mar 17, 2007, 5:03 PM
It like my old boss said, "Customer service means not laughing till the customer leaves the store."
alejandro

Mar 19, 2007, 2:26 PM
do you cell sell phones?
WhoDey

Mar 17, 2007, 4:47 PM
dummy, the proper response is
"Is this a camera phone??"
Cymballistix86

Mar 17, 2007, 4:53 PM
Dammit. I knew that could've worked to my advantage.
Foamy

Mar 19, 2007, 9:34 AM
The proper response in this situation was "I'm not sure what you mean. Can you re-enact this situation for me?"
crystal

Mar 19, 2007, 2:15 PM
🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.