Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Some people...

kapwww

Mar 7, 2007, 1:39 PM
Why is it that some people just think they can't be wrong??? They out right REFUSE to be wrong. They seem to think that if they just don't change their story and they insist hard enough, they will somehow be right.

I've had a pile of customers today insist that I do things I can't. Some are just flat-out denying the problems with their phones could have been caused by them, even though they have water dripping out of them or they are broken in half. Others are trying to tell me how to do business. I haven't put up a single activation today. It's been nothing but complaints. I hate these days...
goodbyejack

Mar 7, 2007, 1:56 PM
SAME HERE.

I think the government is putting something in the water. HE HE, joking.

I had a lady today that the account was in her husbands name and he died. And she couldnt understand why I couldnt put the account in her name and in her social without a death certificate and without running the credit. Oh but its ok because she gave me HER permission. And when i told her we cant do that in the store, she told me that she will just quit paying the bill. I informed her that her phone will quit working and she said no it wouldnt because this is her phone and it would be her husbands phone that would quit working. I smiled and told her to have a good day.

IM NOTATING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
toolz

Mar 7, 2007, 1:58 PM
lol
knn_dm

Mar 7, 2007, 2:28 PM
Lately, I haven't had to many bad customers(surprising huh?)But today this lady comes in today. Here's how the conversation goes:

M=Me
C=Customer

M-How are you doing today?

C-You need to replace my phone!!!!

M-Let me take a look at it.(As I take the battery cover off, soda pours out of it)

M-How long have you had this phone?

C-WHY!!!????

M-Because you have serious liquid damage.

C-I got it in June.

M- Did you get insurance?

C-No, just give me new phone.

M-I'm sorry but since you don't qualify for an upgrade the only thing I'm authorized you to do is to sell you the phone at retail price.

C-OK, good the RAZR is only $20. I'll take it.

M-No actually the RAZR is &280.

C-This is bullsh*t, I've been a ...
(continues)
toolz

Mar 7, 2007, 2:45 PM
omg switching to wireless toyz??
knn_dm

Mar 7, 2007, 2:46 PM
Yea and she was dead 🤣 serious. 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
toolz

Mar 7, 2007, 2:49 PM
thats fine cause when my contract is up im switching to radio shack
billthephoneguy

Mar 7, 2007, 2:54 PM
Am I right in guess that wireless toyz is an agent???
toolz

Mar 7, 2007, 2:59 PM
yeah, i think its in costco, maybe thats wireless advocates. but whoever they are i talk to all the time
knn_dm

Mar 7, 2007, 3:15 PM
Wireless Toyz is an authorized agent of T-Mobile, VZW, and Cingular.
knn_dm

Mar 7, 2007, 3:16 PM
Sorry Sprint, not Cingy.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.