BHBEB12

Feb 28, 2007, 10:01 AM
Hey phonescoop! I'm new, but I've got a few good ones! Today for example:

M- Me
C- Crazy old man

M: Hello! What can I do for you?

C: Well, lemme tell you what happened

M: OK

C: I was driving down that there road, you know RT # by 7-11, and a lady was comin out of her driveway, with THREE KIDS! I mean, she had three kids with her! And I was justa drivin, and I sees her talkin on her cella phone (yes, he said cella phone) and you know what I had to do?

M: What's that?

C: I was in my big Lincoln, and I had to CRASH my Lincoln into a ditch with trees and everything to save her and those three kids! But I saved those three kids though! But my Lincoln is worth a lot of money! And I think yall should be responsible for the dam...
(continues)
SarahJo

Feb 28, 2007, 10:02 AM
You're kidding! Wow. That's priceless.
BHBEB12

Feb 28, 2007, 1:26 PM
funny thing is ... my mom is a nurse here in town, and she knows the guy 🤣 to make sure it was him, she asked me "does he smell kinda funny?"
artax80

Feb 28, 2007, 1:35 PM
I just had an old guy in here complaining about getting phone calls for someone else on his phone. He was mad because it used his minutes for him to answer the phone and talk to them.

Common sense would dictate that if you don't know the number calling, just don't answer!

Anyway, I told him the only thing we could do was to change his number, as we have no way to block calls from certain numbers. He threw an absolute fit and started yelling at me. He ended his rant by telling me that if anyone called him again, he was going to have his lawyer take care of it.

Yeah, good luck with that one. It's times like this that I wish I had the ability to note accounts.
Whizzzel

Feb 28, 2007, 1:41 PM
After 2 years I still have people calling me and asking for a guy named Juan..... unfortunatly most of them don't speak English
artax80

Feb 28, 2007, 1:51 PM
Lol. I actually know the person who used to have my number, and I have his current number. So when I do get people calling (usually bill collectors) I'm really nice and give them the number. They quit calling immediately.
Whizzzel

Feb 28, 2007, 2:01 PM
All i know is that they want to talk to Juan...... then they get mad cause I don't speak spanish 😛

I even had to block text messages cause Juan's friends and family were costing a fortune
razzledazzle

Feb 28, 2007, 2:06 PM
Ok this just happened to one of my coworkers. He was paying his bill by check and when he signed he just drew a straight line. I've never heard of that before and neither had my coworker. I've heard of doing a X but not a straight line. She told him very politely she had to check with her manager and he went slam off on her telling her she was being biased cause he was handicapped. Of course he said he was calling headquarters to report her and her manager. LOL good luck with that buddy! 😉
SarahJo

Feb 28, 2007, 2:12 PM
"Yes, because I LIKE you screaming in my face and wasting my time..."
razzledazzle

Feb 28, 2007, 2:16 PM
exactly my thought! 😉

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.