Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 32 replies

Hey, Wireless Solutions....

blusdrmr

Feb 26, 2007, 2:12 PM
Stop selling phones! The crap you sell makes the rest of us look bad. How bad is it when the carrier you sell for shudders at the mention of your company name? I have had so many of your customers (very angry, I might add) that come into my store with unlocked, discontinued phones that are not even authorized by the carrier to sell and the customer is so angry because most of the features will not work because the software is not loaded correctly or is the wrong software for the carrier. Get a clue, you idiots!
alejandro

Feb 26, 2007, 2:27 PM
Whatever! I do what I want and you can't stop me *sshole!
krickt

Feb 26, 2007, 2:29 PM
Are you even a wireless solutions? Or are you just being grumpy again.
alejandro

Feb 26, 2007, 2:33 PM
No, I'm messing with him. Because, seriously, what the hell does he expect as an answer creating a post for a phantom company...
krickt

Feb 26, 2007, 2:35 PM
lol. I figured that. Just another Corporate rep vs agent flame war about to start!
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:18 AM
Not at all. I am an agent, not corporate at all. They are a real company. These guys are making the agents look bad and giving the company that they represent a bad name as well by selling old/refurbished unlocked phones as new and then when they try to get anything done anywhere else, the customer gets pissed off because there is nothing anyone can do but send them back to where they got screwed over. I just wish they would get out of the wireless business.
ralph_on_me

Feb 26, 2007, 2:47 PM
I think they have a few stores near my area. As I never shop for cell phones outside of my own store, I don't really know though.
jigsawman

Feb 26, 2007, 2:54 PM
get the balls of your chin
pseudo-christian!! you're not
allowed into heaven if you suck
d#*k !!! you should know that
Robertson!!
alejandro

Feb 26, 2007, 3:04 PM
i will forgive you, i can't speak for jesus
fourtwentyand1

Feb 26, 2007, 3:20 PM
but i can and he hates store reps
jigsawman

Feb 26, 2007, 3:29 PM
I don't need nor want your forgiveness!!
You will be judged for judgeing others!!
alejandro

Feb 26, 2007, 3:30 PM
only jesus judges, i have told you that.
robtheman

Feb 26, 2007, 3:31 PM
Thank you for blessing me with this thread. Jesus and I love it.
sweetsoprano

Feb 26, 2007, 3:56 PM
I'mma need for you to put the crack pipe DOWN... 🙄
fallen552

Feb 26, 2007, 7:50 PM
wireless solutions isnt a phantom company....sadly its real
DJ Parkay

Feb 26, 2007, 7:53 PM
😲
Even if you arent talking about TMS, if they are an indirect I am sure they suck and cause tons of customer service problems for your store.
Those people are a$$holes if thats what youare talking about. We are located in an outparcel t a mall which they have a kiosk in. They sell phones, add lines without telling customers, etc. Whenever they have a customer service issue they just send them over to us (corporate store) to clean up their mess.
Just curious, are you the carrier with "thebig 5" this year? If so then we work fo the same company, and deal with the same bull$hit.
DJ Parkay

Feb 26, 2007, 8:01 PM
😲
Man I gotta poop.
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:27 AM
TMI
Fear The Cubans

Feb 27, 2007, 12:37 PM
I work in a mall for "the big 5" corporate kiosk, with a Mobile Solutions kiosk there also. It just happens that all of our phones are dummy display phones, and they have a few live working phones. They will tell customers that we're just a "bill pay" kiosk, and then they'll ask the customer "why do you think they don't have any real phones there?". Then instead of upgrading a customer, they'll add 1-2 lines with full data packages, and send them over to us when they complain that their bill is $75 higher per month.

Sure, indirect dealers help get the company's name out there, but in this case, and sounds like its the whole chain, they hurt the company's reputation, and do more harm than good. Why are they still in business!?!?!?
phxmike

Feb 27, 2007, 1:24 PM
It is a sh** hole. a use to work for that god forsaken company and had to move on to bigger and better. I could not deal with the b.s. they told me to do crazy things. Whoa buddy. No Me Gusta.
wu10304

Feb 27, 2007, 4:51 PM
I used to work for them too. The funny thing is we were actually tought to do those dirty things and our paychecks were always messed up. I really hate that place.
spidermon

Feb 27, 2007, 4:54 PM
That company teachesyou how to scam and thebest part is that as long as people dont deact in the first 14 days you get payed. That company does not care about you at all. Also they rip there Reps off just as much as the customers. 😎
wu10304

Feb 27, 2007, 5:09 PM
You should check out how many complaints they have on the bbb website. I've checked the bbb for other third parties and it doesn't even compare.
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:30 AM
It's wild how they stay in business.
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:29 AM
Good for you. Glad you got out. I used to work for Wireless Retail and they were the same BS. They had kiosks in all of the Sam's Clubs and BJ's Wholesale Clubs.
knn_dm

Mar 2, 2007, 10:36 AM
Luckily Radioshack bought out Wireless Retail a couple of years ago. I started working for this company right after Wireless Retail got bought out. I know what you're saying about them though. Wireless Retail was shady as hell.
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:27 AM
I wish I knew. You are running into the same problems that I do with them. I have had some REALLY PO'd customers after they find out that WS sold them a phone that is not supported by the carrier they sell for. We have never sold the black RAZR until recently and we NEVER sold the black V220 (hell, the thing was discontinued HOW long ago!?!?!) and they are still pushing the thing as a new phone. They remind me of used car salesman vulturing the customer when they walk by. They might as well be carnival workers...it's about the same.
blusdrmr

Mar 2, 2007, 10:23 AM
Not the "Big 5", no. I work for a Multi-dealer. I used to work for an exclusive indirect. In this market they sell for Harry Connick, Jr.
blusdrmr

Mar 5, 2007, 1:45 PM
Oops....you are correct! Wow! I just realized I put WS instead of TMS in the headline! DANG! I know the cold medicine I was on was making me a little groggy but I didn't think it was that bad!
Robert S.

Mar 2, 2007, 1:56 PM
I dont know who wireless solutions is but i think your mad because you cant charge a customer $200+ dollars for a phone and instead they go to someone who provides used phones for around $70. Dont dog everyone who sells used phones just because of a few peoples f*** ups
AlwaysConfused

Mar 2, 2007, 4:18 PM
And then proceed to f'up their plan, sell them data that you dont even discuss, put multiple primary lines on a family share account so you can claim a higher cut, and then when the **** hits the fan you send them to the actual trained people to clean up your mess.
blusdrmr

Mar 5, 2007, 1:38 PM
Sounds just like what WS does. They are notorious for that.
blusdrmr

Mar 5, 2007, 1:40 PM
Sounds like you might be a bit bitter....

Hey, I sell used phones as well as refurbished but I don't sell them as new. Some people out there have no insurance and they need a phone to get them by until they are able to do an upgrade. I just don't mislead them like WS does.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.