Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Out of Wireless

jrewis01

Feb 24, 2007, 9:54 PM
Hey everyone! I worked in the wireless industry for 6 years (5 at Sprint, and 1 at T-Mo), and I've done everything from Customer Care to Retail to Training to Indirect and back again. I quit it all about a month ago and went to a desk job at the Postal Service.

Its incredible how relieved I am to not have to deal with the constant insanity of customers. I feel such a weight off my back!!!

To those of you who are still in, I wish you all the best and I hope that you can make it in an industry that tried to kill me!!!

Much love, much respect!!!
biznass

Feb 25, 2007, 2:41 PM
I just got out too and have a lovely receptionist desk job where I don't have to deal with any ****!
option32

Feb 26, 2007, 12:45 PM
im going to be out of it in a month. SOOOOO STOKED!
3g-g-g-unit

Feb 26, 2007, 5:31 PM
Tired of crazy people so you went to work at the POSTAL Service? 👀
supermep

Feb 26, 2007, 5:34 PM
Lucky. This indrustry is going to cause me some serious mental issues someday. They better pay for the crazy house.... 😎
DJ Parkay

Feb 26, 2007, 8:12 PM
Only a jerk would look at phonescoop if they didnt work in the wireless business, or if they do work in the biz but are looking at phonespoop while they are off the clock.

ARE YOU GOING TO GO POSTAL NEXT? Dont let this a$$hole near any guns! The 2nd ammendment should be null and void to postal employees. Keep them away from fertilizer too!
fallen552

Feb 26, 2007, 8:19 PM
woah dude, take a midol....he's been in the business for years, i imagine tho he doesnt like the customers he might have a lasting affenity for cell phones
not2brite

Feb 26, 2007, 8:54 PM
Who's the real loser?
ralph_on_me

Feb 27, 2007, 10:53 AM
I call prostitutes loosers.
Crapbag

Feb 26, 2007, 9:50 PM
If that were the case it would nearly render the site useless as their is no profit marketing to indeviduals that do work in the buisness. I reffer customers to this site if they want to do more research on a particular phone. Are you suggesting for instance that each of these visitors are jerks? What would be the point of the search engine positioning work that the admin has done if its entire purpose was to cater to losers like you?
txsolitaire

Feb 26, 2007, 9:57 PM
1/10 for effort.

-9 for misspelling loser.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.