Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

arg!

jalanjalaning

Feb 24, 2007, 11:09 AM
i want to go back to a job where if you make a mistake you just have to remake the sandwhich rather than now where when i make a mistake i'm on the phone with care for 47 minutes while the customer stands around worried that i exploded their contracts or made some horrible charge on their account... and even after you've annoyed care long enough and everything is fixed and ok you cannot convince the customer that everything is back to normal...

it's going to be a long day...
supermep

Feb 24, 2007, 2:10 PM
I want a job where the F***ing pc doesnt mess it all up. You could be just chugging along no problems then boommm the pc kicks you out of the system and then you have to sit on the phone for an hour fixing whatever the bootout messed up.
Crapbag

Feb 24, 2007, 10:04 PM
No sh*t. Or worse yet when you spend the day attempting to resolve an issue that was some other stores fault or even the customers themselves. I spent about fourty minutes one day with some lady trying to prove to her that yes she did use all those minutes. Luckly for her the nice CC rep gave her a credit for half of the overage. She still ended up walking out trying to argue that she didn't make the calls. 🙄
killing_time_at_work

Feb 27, 2007, 11:27 AM
so i just found out yesterday that i got a job that i applied for...out of the cell phone industry! after working here for three years im ecstatic to not have to deal with all this bs anymore, it's like 1000 lbs was just lifted off my chest!
supermep

Feb 27, 2007, 1:49 PM
I feel like the genie in Aladin like all day!

*POOF* what do you want?
*POOF* what do you want?

*POOF* WHATS BROKEN NOW?
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 1:54 PM
Sorry you are limited to three questions each, so NO SOUP FOR YOU!
Crapbag

Feb 27, 2007, 1:55 PM
Hows it feel to be able to sleep at night without the aid of alcohol or other medications? Congrats on the new opportunity!
Whizzzel

Feb 27, 2007, 2:16 PM
Me:Hi! May I please speak to (cust name)
Secretary: She isn't here
Me:Is there a better time or another day when I could reach her?
Secretary:I don't know her number
Me:When can I reach her at this number?
Secretary: I told you i don't know her number!

Then she hung up.....

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.