Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 7 replies

I hate you, Ensemble (As written by Shakespere)

WhoDey

Feb 21, 2007, 2:57 AM
How do I hate thee, let me count the ways.

Oh the longing I get in my heart for the days of yore, when one couldst waiver an activation fee if one so chooseth.

How I yearn for the days of plan changes, but lo, not for the love of the change, but for the love of allowing HUP codes to worketh properly.

How I pine for the yesteryear, whence I could credit thine account for the premium text messagings, and thou would be grateful.

How I rue the calls into sales support, to grovel at their feet, so they may letteth me add text messaging to accounts.

But most of all, how I enjoyeth the time spent activating the mobile device, taking payment from good sir customer, then reading the amusing error messages thou giveth me. Then, investi...
(continues)
Whizzzel

Feb 21, 2007, 9:35 AM
Aww.... They switched me from ensemble to P2K..... I used to be Ensemble yoda....
msimonjr

Feb 21, 2007, 5:18 PM
i went from tris to ensemble to p2k and now back to ensemble
junglemassive

Feb 21, 2007, 3:12 PM
I almost strangled someone at sales support yesterday. I had a customer that was recently migrated to ensemble and his last payment in P2k didn't transfer so they hotlined him. So I called sales support and after more than an hour of them trying to figure out how to look at payment history they tell me the last payment on the account was the deposit on the day he activated! đŸ˜ŗ That just doesn't make sense... how would his account still be active if he hadn't paid a bill EVER? The guy (rep #3) says "oh it's not active"... AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! The account is active moron, it's just hotlined!!!

I just don't understand why they give us this wonderful tool (RMS in a legacy Nextel store) then farking take it away (convert all the accounts t...
(continues)
kiosk_hell

Feb 21, 2007, 4:19 PM
I think I love you. Anyway, are you guys really using Ensemble? We haven't even attempted to activate a customer using it, and I haven't run into any customers whose accounts have migrated, thank god.
razzledazzle

Feb 21, 2007, 5:31 PM
At least you have Ensemble. They haven't even given my store the program yet! Plus unfortunately I have come across some customers who were switched. (Maybe because our store might possiblely be closing) ☚ī¸ 😉
DigAHole

Feb 21, 2007, 5:24 PM
You put it alot more eloquently than I would.

I say:
Ensemble sucks a big ****ing ****
junglemassive

Feb 21, 2007, 8:47 PM
we have to deal with it until "mid-April" when the next iRMS update takes place. đŸ‘ŋ

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.