Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Call Center Law

Nikoletta

Feb 20, 2007, 7:42 PM
1. A call will ring through the minute you start slurping on the last of your drink.

2. A call will ring through the minute you put a piece of any kind of food into your mouth.

3. A call will ring through the minute you get to the juicy part of the conversation you're having with the person next to you.

4. If you need to make a sale to keep out of trouble, it won't happen.

5. If you are doing fine you will be swamped with sales.

6. If you are ill you will be twice as busy as when you were healthy.

7. One of the four people seated near you will smell like roadkill

8. One of the four people seated near you will swim in perfume or Cologne every day. (possible the same person as #7)

9. If your software is working just fin...
(continues)
Whizzzel

Feb 21, 2007, 1:32 PM
AMEN!
11. The people who do not know how to do their jobs the right way will always be star performers.
Technologic

Feb 21, 2007, 1:35 PM
Roflmao!!
coldouthereND

Feb 23, 2007, 7:30 PM
12. you will have the loudest most obnoxious person sitting next to you...so you have to strain to hear the already mumbling customer...
kiosk_hell

Feb 21, 2007, 4:55 PM
All of those apply to working in this kiosk, except my coworkers aren't smelly (and I thank them for that). Good post.
MrAbstracto

Feb 23, 2007, 7:42 PM
Are you a guy?
skippyvan

Feb 23, 2007, 8:30 PM
aww I used to be a whiny call center rep too. I think i like the retail store better i dont want to shoot myself when i get to work anymore.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.