Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

Hi and welcome to Guest Services

mallbound

Feb 18, 2007, 2:28 PM
I know I am wearing a cellphone uniform and have tons of cellphone literature around. There's also a sign on the kiosk that is a cellphone carrier but I in fact, am actually the mall directory. Feel free to ask me about stores not in this area as I have complete knowledge of the mall. 🙄

Or you can ask me where guest services ACTUALLY is and I'll be glad to tell you. At bar minimum don't get all pissed off because I don't know where some crappy mall store is.

And yes I am extremely bored today so chances are you are going to see a lot of posts today.
Hayate

Feb 18, 2007, 3:07 PM
I get this all the time too. A week or so ago, I had a guy ask where a specific jewelery story was in the mall. We have like five jewelery stores in the mall and neither my wife nor I wear jewelery so I have no reason to know which ones are where. I told him I honestly just don't know where that particular store is in the mall, or if there even is one in here. I told him that right around the corner (I even pointed) there is a mall directory that he could check.

He seemed really irritated with me even though I was perfectly polite about it. He then proceeded to ask me if the directory was a book or something. I didn't even know how to respond @_@
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 10:38 AM
When I worked in a Kiosk we were directly in front of the mall Courtesy Desk and there was a bathroom about 50 feet from the Kiosk, I cannot tell you how many people would ask me where the bathroom was. I would politely direct the to the bathroom on the other end of the mall. 😁

Another fav..."I know they are your competition...but where is (insert other carrier here)?" Ill tell you once you have heard why I am better. Sometimes they listened...sometimes they listened and other times they just walked away!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.