Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

I'm so glad I pissed you off.

bassplayer

Feb 17, 2007, 9:53 PM
I had this couple walk in, ignore everything I asked them, ask questions of their own that I could simply answer if they were responsive to me, and then just doddle around for 30 minutes doing nothing! Out of the blue he just walked up to me and gave me his phone number. No reason, just walks up and says nothing just gives me his phone number.

"555-1234"
"uh...do you want me to look up your account now or what?"
"yeah?!"

That was the highlight of the visit. Very random guy. Too much crack.

So then I need the last 4 of his social... which he trips out about. "I have a password on my account so no one can get in." well that's great but I still need the last 4 of your social. "nope" yep "nope, I've never been asked for it b...
(continues)
chainsaw

Feb 17, 2007, 9:58 PM
That reminds me of this customer I had months ago I think our conversation went like this..

m-What can I help you with sir?

c-I have a proposition for you. It will only cost you a penny a day for the next 15 years and you can give me a razr today for free.

m- 😲 But sir, it would cost me $300 today to give you one I can't bill out a penny a day for the next 15 years as a payment option.

c- You can do anything you want.

m- ummmm

c-Have you ever seen fight club?

m- Yeah

c- Peace.
USCELLGIRL

Feb 19, 2007, 10:45 AM
ROFL! 🤣
frankiewawa

Feb 19, 2007, 10:51 AM
I call bullsh*t on you. 😎

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.