Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 11 replies

i'm filling out a review...

jalanjalaning

Feb 17, 2007, 8:39 PM
about my company. one of the questions is about how i've grown professionally with the company and how the company can further this growth...

someone help me come up with some good bs for this...
DJ Parkay

Feb 17, 2007, 8:44 PM
Tell them how much you think they suck.
WTF

Feb 17, 2007, 8:52 PM
okay..... write that you have grown financialy over the last year and what the company can do to help this growth is a raise.

-or-

say that working with the company has made you a responsible, self sufficient, team oriented, crack head. and they should cultivate your growth with MORE CRACK!!!
jalanjalaning

Feb 17, 2007, 8:52 PM
god i wish it was anonymous so i could!
WTF

Feb 17, 2007, 8:56 PM
🤣 🤣
chainsaw

Feb 17, 2007, 8:47 PM
Is it anonymous?
jalanjalaning

Feb 17, 2007, 8:49 PM
no!
chainsaw

Feb 17, 2007, 8:55 PM
I always try and write positive criticism. Make sure to tell them the more they pay you the more your grow professionally.
jalanjalaning

Feb 17, 2007, 8:58 PM
😉

the more i have professional shoes and pants...
chainsaw

Feb 17, 2007, 9:12 PM
mmmmmm pants
bassplayer

Feb 17, 2007, 9:04 PM
Due to lack of reasonable paychecks and prolonged hours of worktime I have lost significant amounts of unwanted, and sometimes wanted, pounds without ever stepping foot in a gym. Saved me time and money, all at the cost of a real life. Thank you!
kiosk_hell

Feb 17, 2007, 9:09 PM
The only way I've grown with this company is that my ass is fatter from sitting all the time and eating food court garbage. I'm very much looking forward to working in an office with a mini fridge and a microwave so I can eat better.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.