Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 8 replies

I QUIT MY JOB!!! Never been happier

southtexrep

Feb 8, 2007, 9:49 PM
It's been a long 3 years since I've discovered Phonescoop, and it was great reading others' stories as well as sharing my own.

I'm glad to say though that I quit my job a few days ago, and no longer have to deal with all the BS (both customers and my call center management).

I'm now working a warehouse job, night shift, better pay, and less stress!

Gonna go back to school full time this summer. A big fat income check and wifey are gonna cover the bills and I'm gonna study hard and try to finally graduate (50 hours to go).

Thanks all for getting me through 3 long years of customer service. =)
aavera

Feb 8, 2007, 9:51 PM
Good luck, sweetie!! 😁
Nikoletta

Feb 8, 2007, 10:11 PM
Yes, good luck!
frankiewawa

Feb 8, 2007, 9:52 PM
Hey man it was nice hearing all the stories you came across. I hope your future is full of nothing but success. Make sure you stay in touch! late 😎
biznass

Feb 9, 2007, 10:14 AM
YEEEAH Me too! I start my new job on Monday and this week off has been bliss!
craptacularwireless

Feb 9, 2007, 4:41 PM
New job, new apartment, and no more bf. New life for you!
kiosk_hell

Feb 9, 2007, 4:13 PM
Congrats! I'm on my way out right now...less than two weeks!
crystal

Feb 9, 2007, 6:04 PM
congrats! good luck. i wish i could quit so i could go to school, but we can't afford it. so i just work and go to school at the same time.

w00t for you!
lefteyeiu2006

Feb 9, 2007, 6:53 PM
Congrats! Now you can get that degree! If you need to work full time and need a school that is flexible, I work for Kaplan University online. We are accredited by the North Central Association, which is regional accreditation. Our classes are designed for those who work full time and need a flexible education schedule. Just a thought.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.