Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 9 replies

hard of hering or people with hearing aid

superman

Sep 13, 2006, 11:05 PM
my wifes heard of hearing and to hear anything she needs hearing aids. lets make a group or thread so we can talk about phones that work and phones that don't. we could also talk about extra things we could by that would help us hear better. we could also rate them. we could rate loops or head phones. this community is looking at phones differently then any other comunity in phone scoop. i helped her pick out her new phone and it was hard. so let me be the first to rate a phone for hearing aid users form what i heard from my wife. i got my wife the lgcg 300 there is alot said about the phone not having bells and whistles but in this thread we look at things differently. it the first phone she hade no feed back with the hearing aids. no...
(continues)
deeterman

Sep 14, 2006, 9:30 AM
WHAT DID YOU SAY

COULD YOU PLEASE SPEAK UP
rwilliams

Sep 14, 2006, 3:18 PM
tell her to get something with a qwerty keyboard and get crackin!!
ralph_on_me

Sep 14, 2006, 5:36 PM
I sell phones to the hearing impaired frequently, and the hard thing is these phones can react differently to different hearing aids. Whenever I have a hearing impaired customer buy from me, I usually pull out every model of phone available and let them try it until we find which works "best". There's a lot of variation in this category, but I think I centralized area for information on them would be a good idea.
superman

Sep 14, 2006, 8:38 PM
thanks few sales people in the stores are like you. i think we are on to something. If a person has a certain hearing aid and finds a phone that works then they say like my hearing aid brad and model number work well with this phone company and model number then the hard of hearing people would get a better clue of what phone to get. keep up the great work we need more people like you.
krickt

Sep 15, 2006, 11:08 AM
I know that our local Hearing Aid Dr is selling Bluetooth compatible hearing aids that work with bluetooth phones. They are tiny!
deeterman

Sep 15, 2006, 11:12 AM
WHAT
krickt

Sep 15, 2006, 11:13 AM
funny, very original
deeterman

Sep 15, 2006, 11:16 AM
I try
krickt

Sep 15, 2006, 11:19 AM
keep trying!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.