Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

hey rich

mavericken

Apr 27, 2004, 4:38 PM
This is to Rich Brome,.. I just checked a response from another thread and heard about the new Moto V1000, when do you think you'll have information on this phone
Rich Brome

Apr 28, 2004, 6:55 PM
AFAIK, it's a 3G phone and the only version I've heard about is intended only for overseas markets (WCDMA 2100). If they make a version for the U.S. (WCDMA 1900), I'll cover it. Otherwise, I don't cover phones like that.

I have done a few of those phones in the past - like the A835 (because it also had GSM 1900) - but my policy has changed since then. My focus is the U.S. market, and phones that people might want to buy to use here.

Importing a 3G phone and just using it as a GSM phone in the U.S. is kind of silly, IMHO. All the cool 3G features (that make the phone expensive) wouldn't work here. It's like buying a Ferarri and only driving it in your driveway. Same deal with those Korean CDMA phones some people import and use with Veri...
(continues)
canadianguy

Apr 29, 2004, 12:58 PM
MAYBE THATS A BETTER QUESTION ASKED IN THE MOTOROLA FORUM 😈 😈
Rich Brome

Apr 29, 2004, 2:04 PM
Probably, although it did relate to my publishing policies, so it wasn't totally off-base.
canadianguy

May 5, 2004, 8:15 PM
hey rich what does it mean to subscribe to a thread??
Rich Brome

May 5, 2004, 8:27 PM
Whenever any new replies are posted to that thread, you'll get an email alert. It's just like the Notify checkbox at the bottom, but for the whole thread instead of just one message.
callergg

Feb 12, 2006, 5:27 AM
I was looking for some specific info - and when I found stuff that seemed to touch on what I was looking for, I did subscribe to thread. Is there any way to go back and view those threads before new posts are added? I didn't bookmark or print - Aggggghhhh

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.