Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

Someone trying to make a buck...

Hello Moto

Jul 17, 2005, 6:25 PM
So today I was going to Phonescoop.com and left off the 'e' and it ends up taking me to some Nextel Authorized agent... I got interested and typed in Phonesoop.com, Phonescop.com and Phoescoop.com and all were the exact same page advertising for phones. Then I tried Ponescoop.com which redirects you to Phonescoop.org. I guess Rich has made a lasting impression... Keep up the good work...
techjunkiegirl

Jul 17, 2005, 8:12 PM
thats hilarious!
dca

Jul 18, 2005, 2:28 PM
Rich should be honored... Phonescoop.com was listed in either "Computer Shopper" or "PC World" (I get both of 'em) as a great place to get info on wireless phones, carriers, etc...
lorna

Jul 18, 2005, 2:33 PM
Not only that, but the manager of a cellular store near my house recommended PhoneScoop to me as a way of figuring out which cell phone I want. He mentioned the comparison page. He himself uses a Nokia candybar phone. The 32 something or other. -Lorna
cingularbentmeover

Jul 18, 2005, 4:24 PM
if the cus I talk to are having problems picking a phone and want some where else to go I direct them here to phonescoop..its a great site
Hello Moto

Jul 18, 2005, 5:46 PM
also, on Cingular's internal esn/imei search page for employees, once you search there is a link to go to phonescoop.com

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.