Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Page loading wrong

Zpike

Oct 12, 2015, 10:44 AM
You know how your home page (for the full desktop site) has the news feed down the middle and the list of new devices down the right side? Well, I am just seeing the first 2 or 3 news articles down the middle and then the content seemingly truncated by the list of new devices, which goes right down the middle instead over on the right where it normally is. There is only white space on the right. Your page wasn't doing this when I first arrived, but it seems the list of new devices is now overwriting the content in the middle of the page. Did you guys just change something?
Zpike

Oct 12, 2015, 3:33 PM
Whatever the problem, the site seems fine now. Thanks.
Zpike

Oct 12, 2015, 3:36 PM
It seems I spoke too soon. The issue has returned. I am using Chrome on Windows 7, if that helps.
Rich Brome

Oct 14, 2015, 12:05 PM
Still seeing it?

I can't seem to replicate the issue, even with that browser and OS.

Sorry for the delay. The next time you see something wrong with the site, please email us to reach us much faster:

https://www.phonescoop.com/site/contact.php?c=11&src=q »

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.