Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Phone specs & features listings....

jmwlimited

May 30, 2005, 5:07 PM
I was comparing phones earlier today and noticed the bold print versus the regular print in the listings. I looked for a "key" guide to explain but could not find one. What does the bold print signify versus the regular print?!?THX...
Rich Brome

May 30, 2005, 7:07 PM
It doesn't mean anything that's not shown by the text. It's just highlighting intended to make it easier to compare at a glance.

In the Specs section, the "best" spec is highlighted in bold (lowest weight, smallest size, etc.)

In the Features section, differences are highlighted with "Yes" in bold. Features that all of those phones have are grayed out instead of bold.
jmwlimited

May 30, 2005, 7:45 PM
😲 😁 Wow! I am very impressed at the response time to my question! Thank you very much. I will be sure to spread the news of your great customer service. And, of course, the great resource that people have here. As I begin this new job, each day I try to get the SCOOP on atleast 1 - 3 phones. It's a great way to learn and compare features(along with the definitions of everything). I know that your web site will help me increase my knowledge and selling power! Thanks again...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.