Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 5 replies

weakly

Feb 6, 2011, 8:22 PM
hi guyz since i usually read forum when I'm waiting for my next call and also our computers here are not so fast(i think even internet connection) sometimes its hard to read the posts esp. if the thread has a lot of reply.. so i wish that they improve the threads i mean once you click the thread it will also show the comments below just like the forums on online games for us not to click BACK button then click the next reply or post what do you think?? 👀
OrionsVantage

Feb 7, 2011, 2:47 PM
i think that you need to learn sentence structure.
Avaya

Feb 7, 2011, 2:50 PM
why you ask?

say for instance you made a thread, and i commented on that said thread, someone else can comment on my reply and still make another reply on your original post...
Rich Brome

Feb 8, 2011, 10:37 PM
While we like the structure of our system compared to most other forums, we agree that it's a pain to load a new page for each message. It's something we plan to address.
Avaya

Feb 9, 2011, 5:27 PM
tell him to leave that job and find another that has faster pc's
didnt know

May 10, 2011, 2:54 PM
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.