Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

rich i got a question for you

Arjuun

Dec 16, 2010, 9:36 AM
with the newer advance in phones and now the connection cards and Mobile web being a forefront in the development are you going to start adding showing the tablet /tablet phones on ps ?
llama

Dec 16, 2010, 3:12 PM
I would imagine "no" unless the item has a built in connection...
Rich Brome

Dec 17, 2010, 10:43 AM
No. We focus on phones. Phones are a unique category of devices.

I used to define a cell phone as a cellular device you could hold to your ear and have a conversation on. As usage shifts away from voice, toward messaging and data, that definition may become outdated.

Therefore I'm shifting to a definition of a phone as a device you have on you at all times (or most of the time and generally because it fits in a pocket) that is your primary means of communication.

Tablets generally don't fit either definition.
Arjuun

Dec 17, 2010, 11:25 AM
generally they don't and thanks for he speedy response , my brother got a dell tablet phone and was just see if there was going to be more info on them around

well thanks again
Joby Dick

Dec 17, 2010, 6:19 PM
Arjuun said:
generally they don't and thanks for he speedy response , my brotha got a dell tablt phone and was just see if there was going to be more info on them around

well thanks again

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.