Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

SAR Ratings as a Phone Finder Search Criterion

myxomop

Mar 17, 2010, 5:45 PM
Hi PhoneScoop.com,

I've come here to find myself a new phone, and am pretty impressed with how vast and comprehensive the Phone Finder feature is. My only complaint is that searches cannot be narrowed by the phone's SAR (Standard Absorption Rate) level. I've so far been using the Environmental Working Group's regularly updated list of phones (http://www.ewg.org/cellphoneradiation/Get-a- Safer-Phone?allphones=1) sorted exclusively by their specific and overall SAR levels, but little details are given about the phone itself, and no custom search function exists. I suspect their database of phones is limited as well, since the list seems to only include those phones which they have personally tested.

Here at PhoneScoop.com, I've even ha...
(continues)
myxomop

Mar 26, 2010, 7:23 PM
I know where they're listed. It would be nice to see a search criterion entered into Phone Finder so as not to have to look through dozens of PDFs one at a time.
Tweeks

Mar 31, 2010, 10:44 AM
interesting...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.