Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

NEW: In-depth Phone Reviews! - Feedback?

Rich Brome

Mar 30, 2005, 12:27 PM
Great news: we've just published our first in-depth phone review! 😁

When I first started Phone Scoop, I wanted the site to be different. I wanted to focus on the things that other sites weren't doing, or weren't doing well. Also, as a one-person operation, my resources were limited.

So I started out focusing on specs, and I stayed away from doing my own reviews, because everyone else was already doing that.

These days, Phone Scoop is a much larger site, and it's no longer just a one-person operation. In looking for ways to expand, phone reviews seemed like a natural next step.

My philosophy hasn't changed, though. I didn't want to start doing phone reviews if it was just going to duplicate what everyone else was already doing....
(continues)
pizpiz80

Mar 30, 2005, 12:48 PM
Wow that was a very "in-depth" review. I'm very impressed! Keep up the good work Rich and co., you never fail to amaze. 😁
CRCinOklnd

Mar 30, 2005, 1:27 PM
Fantastic job Rich...very thorough! Your reviews are not at all like the other's...you cover things that the other's do not. If I were to buy this phone I feel would be able to make an informed decision due to the content of this review. Also like the pics...very helpful! Just a question...when informing of signal strength and performance, would it be helpful to know where you tested the phone...in regards to the U.S./Europe, etc.? Just wondering. Thanks for all your hard work! 🙂
Chris
uNt0uChAbLe

Apr 1, 2005, 10:41 AM
Im not trying to sound like a suck up or anything but your review of the s710a actually made my mind up to get it. I wasnt sure if I wanted to get it then I saw your review and decided to get it (I also found it for $350 on ebay brand new). So yeah the reviews are great because we cant always trust a person's review that doesnt have as much wireless knowledge and experience as yourself. Im looking forward to the Kyocera Koi review because that is what my girlfriend wants to get next but Im trying to steer her away from it because I think its too big for her but shes stubborn. So when you do put that review up is there anyway you can take a picture of it next to the s710a both opened and closed so I can show her and she can compare it with my...
(continues)

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.