Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 11 replies

Sonim.

ATnT Nokia

Aug 29, 2009, 11:15 PM
Hello Rich!

I am wondering if you will be putting Sonim on your list of phone manufacturers. The Sonim XP3 Quest is now in the States, and I just got mine from Best Buy today. It is an unlocked GSM device and it rocks!

The phone is absolutely fantastic, so I hope you will launch a page for it so I can leave a detailed review for the phone.

Just a thought,

Thank you for your time.
llama

Aug 31, 2009, 11:48 AM
Wow...$525...really?
ATnT Nokia

Aug 31, 2009, 1:28 PM
llama said:
Wow...$525...really?

Not if you get it from Best Buy, then it's 399. Best Buy dot com and in store. Not all stores have them, so call in first.

But I do have one and it ROCKS. I am never buying another phone again as long as I live.
ecycled

Aug 31, 2009, 7:10 PM
haven't seen it. Whats it look like and why is it so good?
FrankOMCGee

Sep 2, 2009, 3:35 PM
i like how everything is in the "not so great part" of the reviews
Drunk

Aug 31, 2009, 7:20 PM
I could buy an unlocked iphone for that price, buy the waterproof app, and the shock proof app, then the onstar app and never be afraid of anything ever again! I saw the demo on CNET and they hammered a nail with it, they used the phone as a hammer, that is so lame I'll just get the hammer app for my iphone and let the phone hammer the nail itself. Screw Sonim
ATnT Nokia

Aug 31, 2009, 8:08 PM
Drunk said:
I could buy an unlocked iphone for that price, buy the waterproof app, and the shock proof app, then the onstar app and never be afraid of anything ever again! I saw the demo on CNET and they hammered a nail with it, they used the phone as a hammer, that is so lame I'll just get the hammer app for my iphone and let the phone hammer the nail itself. Screw Sonim

You should download the Coors app. One touch and booze starts gushing out of your iPhone...
Drunk

Aug 31, 2009, 9:30 PM
coors? blah, I prefer a nice beer
ATnT Nokia

Aug 31, 2009, 10:17 PM
Drunk said:
coors? blah, I prefer a nice beer

Or Budweiser, or Weizenbier, whatever you like!
ATnT Nokia

Sep 2, 2009, 3:23 PM
Thanks. 🙂
ATnT Nokia

Sep 2, 2009, 10:26 PM
ATnT Nokia said:
Thanks. 🙂

I guess not... ☚ī¸

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.