Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 17 replies

Mod People!!

Drunk

Dec 31, 2008, 12:32 PM
I don't understand why you close every thread I start or comment on. I had commented on the one in the lounge, where the comments I made were not in any violation, and you closed it because your two little goonies told you too.
You say you are not bias but you sure don't show it. I guess it makes you and your goonies feel good to have this power to control threads and conversation. This is kind of a communist site I guess.
Oh and the last person to comment on my last thread on this forum, huh??? what were you talking about? Most would agree about the Canada thing? It was in the news section not the Canada one, I followed the rules.
Might as well ban me from phone scoop Mods, or at least get some new mods. You are unfair and bias.
filerx

Dec 31, 2008, 7:20 PM
Both moderators drunk are quite impartial to the thread posted. I may be incorrect on saying this, but the moderators I feel give more than ample latitude in the content posted in the various threads. I have seen threads I though were started to burst the seams of decency, but apparently the moderators didn't feel they warranted deletion. One man's poison drunk is another man's meal. You may find yourself starving if you attempt to be toxic to Phone Scoop.
filerx

Dec 31, 2008, 9:39 PM
I feel the moderators will concur with my thought....hopefully.
Tmo Slave

Jan 1, 2009, 12:51 PM
You sure are buddy buddy with the moderators. How do you know what they are thinking and I think they are quite able to speak for themselves and don't need you.
ElTriste

Jan 1, 2009, 8:28 PM
He's psychic...*plays x-files theme* ๐Ÿ‘€
Drunk

Jan 2, 2009, 10:29 AM
I feel everyone will agree... hum hum.. hum ho... hum concur, agree.. humm... humm.. Why do you suck up to them so much? You are like the neighbor that's in everyone's business and reports every stupid detail to the home owners association because you want to be on the board. I don't know why you think you are an authority.
ZombieJ

Dec 31, 2008, 9:26 PM
What I don't understand is what their closing of your threads has to do with a socio-econmic ideology where all property and industry are owned and operated by the state.

Also, it might be easier if you just left if you're going to insist on being banned.
Drunk

Jan 2, 2009, 10:30 AM
I'm being sarcastic about being banned
robtheman

Dec 31, 2008, 10:20 PM
Are Mod People anything like Crab People?
BonesmenAllHere

Jan 1, 2009, 12:42 AM
No Mod People live in caves in the American Midwest, Crab People live in the gulf of Mexico, and it's insensitive to lump the two together.
robtheman

Jan 1, 2009, 10:30 AM
They're probably all related anyway...
BonesmenAllHere

Jan 1, 2009, 9:37 PM
There is no empirical data to substantiate such claims but, it has been hypothesized
filerx

Jan 2, 2009, 12:56 PM
Thread response title says it all.
llama

Jan 2, 2009, 1:42 PM
acconda?
cookiesandcreme69

Jan 2, 2009, 3:10 PM
I was wondering! ๐Ÿคจ
filerx

Jan 2, 2009, 7:27 PM
I meant anaconda, the huge snake that chased J Lo and Ice Cube as well as swallowed up Jon Vogt whole.
Rich Brome

Jan 2, 2009, 6:18 PM
We're not biased against you. As I said before, I don't even know you. Why would I be biased against you? ๐Ÿคจ

If you're having messages deleted, it's because they violate the rules.

If we close threads, it's because they've gotten out of control and/or nothing more productive can possibly come out of that discussion. It's usually our way of saying "please drop it and move on".

Also, please note that we moderate some forums slightly differently. The rules are a little more lax in the Lounge forum, and perhaps slightly stricter here in the phonescoop.com forum. We're more likely to prune and close unproductive threads in this forum than some others, because it's important to us that this remain a clear, direct way for the community ...
(continues)
llama

Jan 4, 2009, 10:54 PM
Thanks Rich!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.