Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

Forunm qouting (or lack thereof)

Stupid Customer

Dec 19, 2008, 10:29 AM
This new system is really obnoxious. Can we please go back to the way it was? ☹️
zrxoa1

Dec 20, 2008, 1:57 AM
I must agree... and I JUST signed up tonight. The way the messages are listed and the fact that you cannot go to the next reply many times without going BACK is not a good set up...

Needs fixed.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 9:40 AM
Not what he was talking about.
zrxoa1

Dec 20, 2008, 12:36 PM
OK, my mistake.... I now see what he meant.

Aside from that, this forum is very difficult to navigate, you should be able to flow easily from one reply to another without having to go BACK after reading each reply. Maybe I have something set wrong in my options?

Please don't get me wrong, the forum is appreciated and helpful, but it is awkward to navigate.
IrishCarBomb

Dec 20, 2008, 1:04 PM
Nothing set wrong, thats just the way it is. It sucks at first, but you get used to it.
ErikaMarie

Dec 26, 2008, 12:41 PM
I don't quote that often but it looks identical to what I've always remembered it to be... block quotes.
robtheman

Dec 26, 2008, 2:14 PM
You can't quote a quote though. So if you quote someone that has a quote in their post, the quote in their post won't show up in yours. Long story short, pyramids won't work any more.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.