Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

Phone finder suggestion

Foamy

Apr 8, 2008, 9:15 AM
It would be helpful (maybe not for all but some) so offer bluetooth profiles in the weighted section of the phone finder.

For example, I'm trying to find all VZW phones that offer A2DP, but I can't filter it that way so I have to go through each bluetooth capable phones (which is ALOT) and check them individually.
Rich Brome

Apr 9, 2008, 1:00 PM
That's actually something I've been actively working on recently. 🙂

I've made some significant progress with the structure of our features database. The new changes have already allowed us to make speaker-independent voice dialing a search-able attribute, for example.

The goal is to make Bluetooth profiles search-able. That's a bit more complicated and will require a bit more work, but I am working on it.

Thanks for the feedback!
rexy

Apr 22, 2008, 7:17 AM
use motorola set.

---------------------
call center solution
mrzaicha

May 3, 2008, 3:28 PM
The addition I would like to see is camera flash. There is a flashlight option, but if a phone has a camera flash it may not use it as a flashlight. The lack of camera flash surprises me because details to the flashlight option even explain that. All in all though it is still the best phone finder I've ever seen. Heck, even my non-techy mom thought it was awesome when I showed it to her.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.