Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 10 replies

Two Sprint forums

tgoace

Mar 24, 2008, 3:38 PM
When you go to carriers, you can see two separate Sprint icons/links. One for Sprint, and one for Sprint "together with Nextel"

Guess what? They each link to their own separate forum, with no consolidation.

Anybody else notice that? Is that by design or is that an oversignt? Is one designated the "good" one and one the "bad?" They both have recent posts... 🤨
eljeffe666

Mar 24, 2008, 3:52 PM
one is for sprint and sprint phones

and

one is for nextel and nextel phones
charliegirl

Mar 24, 2008, 4:44 PM
🤣 🤣 I was thinking exactly that when I read the original post from tgoace. Is it really that difficult to figure those kind of things out?
tgoace

Mar 24, 2008, 6:36 PM
charliegirl said:
🤣 🤣 I was thinking exactly that when I read the original post from tgoace. Is it really that difficult to figure those kind of things out?

Well no, not really. Both those forums are full of posts about SPRINT. Sprint phones, sprint customers, sprint issues. Nothing in there really pertains to Nextel. So again, why not just consolidate? Nextel isn't it's own company anymore.

I'm not an idiot. Please don't play me like one.

It's possible that I have a valid point here.
eljeffe666

Mar 24, 2008, 6:45 PM
no not really sorry

i dont know what they are talking bout in their fourms but if u go to the main page for both of them u will see a difference

and no they can not "just consolidate" them
although sprint owns nextel they still use different networks and different phones
tgoace

Mar 24, 2008, 7:25 PM
eljeffe666 said:
no not really sorry

i dont know what they are talking bout in their fourms but if u go to the main page for both of them u will see a difference

and no they can not "just consolidate" them
although sprint owns nextel they still use different networks and different phones

Fine, you see a difference in the MAIN page. I was never talking about the main page though, I was stating that the forums are pretty much the same so it seems redundant to have two of the same thing.

They can too "just consolidate" them. It's not like it's impossible. All it takes is for the moderators to do so.

I'm just pointing out that there doesn't really seem to be much reason to separate them if:
(continues)
llama

Mar 27, 2008, 9:03 AM
It used to be Sprint Forum and Nextel Forum, before they merged.

Don't be an ass to people trying to answer your question.

They didn't merge the forums, that's all.
tgoace

Mar 27, 2008, 9:55 AM
llama said:
Don't be an ass to people trying to answer your question.

I wasn't being an ass. The only other two people that answered my question did it in an insulting way, hence my defensive replies.

I was trying to point out that maybe they could be merged, that's all.
llama

Mar 27, 2008, 11:15 AM
Ok, I guess I was mis-reading your replies. My bad. I apologize.
I AM GOD

Mar 26, 2008, 6:46 PM
mirrors the company in real life, sadly. Split in two and full of confusion.
VOLCOM018

Mar 26, 2008, 9:47 PM
sounds like PMS

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.