Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 14 replies

New phone, mods.

Gemini

Aug 3, 2007, 12:29 PM
The Motorola M800 bag phone from US Cellular. Was looking for the specs but don't see em?
Gemini

Aug 3, 2007, 1:51 PM
Oh, awesome Foamy! Thanks!
Ray

Aug 7, 2007, 7:33 AM
Don't people every try to google information or use the JUMP to a phone button anymore?
Gemini

Aug 7, 2007, 9:17 AM
Um. The jump to a phone button didn't work, or I wouldn't have said anything. 🙄

Don't you know how to do anything but say "Ah Hell" and run your mouth?
wombough

Aug 7, 2007, 9:28 AM
UMMMMM no he doesn't'!
Ray

Aug 7, 2007, 9:39 PM
Heck ya! Good to see the Mountain gal here.
Gemini

Aug 8, 2007, 11:08 AM
And this is how I know you and blackandyellow are the same person.
Ray

Aug 8, 2007, 12:14 PM
Actually, I've read the posts of his about Hills & Mountains as well as Cantalopes, Honey Dew Melons and Watermelons. They were downright hilarious Gemi.
txsolitaire

Aug 8, 2007, 12:30 PM
Sure you did.. Read them as you typed them. 🤣
johnnyslick

Aug 13, 2007, 8:43 PM
Verizon's getting the bag phone soon as well. I know you guys want to stick with regular cell phones, but this one's going out to basically the same crowd that liked/needed analog service, so you might want to reconsider. Is it a severe niche item? Sure, but so are global Blackberry devices, and you have them listed.
robtheman

Aug 14, 2007, 2:37 AM
I'd rather they didn't. It's designed as a car phone, not a cell phone. It doesn't have anywhere near the same reception power as a regular bag phone. It's a large cell phone that you get to carry around in a suit case. Really, it's stupid that people are even selling it.
NecrisHacker

Aug 14, 2007, 11:25 AM
I'm pretty sure the current bag phones and car ones have a higher output of signal than handseld devices. If I'm correct, the bag phones and car phones connect to a 3W power system.
robtheman

Aug 14, 2007, 12:39 PM
This phone doesn't though. It has 0.6W for analog and 0.3W for digital. I think those numbers are right, but it's been two weeks or more since I looked. To get it up to 3W, you still need a booster for it. You might as well just get a regular phone with a booster. It would probably be cheaper anyway.
NecrisHacker

Aug 17, 2007, 12:03 PM
Not only cheaper, but beats trying to haul your vehicle everywhere you go too. Have you ever tried to find a seat for your vehicle at the movies lately? 🤣

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.