Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

Page 1...672673674 675 676677

You must log in to post.

timslo

Oct 6, 2004, 5:21 PM

HP h6315

Will this phone be available for Cingular or can it be used now if it is unlocked? Let me know. Your response is appreciated.
Thanks
Tim
marvolus941

Oct 6, 2004, 8:57 AM

FS: motorola v710 w bluetooth headset

i have a brand new verizon motorola v710 with a brand new motorola bluetooth hb820 wireless headset , also an extra holster , all are in orignal packaging and have never been used before. im selling everything for $350. i live in new york city , so if u live in nyc u can have this phone today. if youre interested call me at 347-228-6102 or e-mail at marvolus941@aol.com .thanks alot !!!
Copper Emeritus

Oct 3, 2004, 11:36 PM

Nokia Car Kit Privacy Handset

I had to swap phones a few weeks ago, and when shopping for 2 new car kits for the cars, I noticed that the HSU-1 Privacy handset is not available for the new car kits. It is not even offered on Nokia's website for my old car kit, the CARK-91US for which it originally was an option.

While searching, I did find it on a European dealer's site. What's the deal? Big lawsuit, or state laws regarding true "hands free"?
phonepimp3376

Jun 22, 2004, 2:04 PM

Funny stories in wireless

😁 Did an ESN change for a prepaid customer. Due to my system being down, I called it in. Imagine my surprise when I reviewed the account and see that the PREPAID phone was approved for an upgrade and had a 1 year copmmitment and $18 upgrade fee applied! Especially since we no longer sell TDMA equipment, and this was a TDMA Prepaid account, as was the replacement phone.

Had a few good chuckles over this one. 😁
51 replies
ltanner11

Sep 27, 2004, 12:17 PM

New phones

This is a list of our remaining inventory that we have left we have been in business for 6 years and it is time to close down due to finance and family issues if interested in any of it please email us at ltanner11@aol.com for prices and information about the cellular phones that we have.

IRIDIUM MOTOROLA 9500
NOKIA VERTU
Ericsson P910i PDA
motorola v300
T-mobile sidekick 2
Sony Ericsson S700
Motorola Spinner
Motorola RAZR V3
Sony Ericsson P900 Bluetooth
HP iPAQ H6315 QUAD BAND
ASTON MARTIN DB9
Sharp GX32 / GX30
MOTOROLA MPx 220
MOTOROLA i860
Motorola V80 Ltd Ed.
TREO 600 Sprint
NEW Sierra Wireless Voq Professional World
Motorola V600
MOTOROLA A768i
02 Xda II
Sony Ericsson Z1010

We have about 100 more p...
(continues)
tequilasundae

Sep 27, 2004, 10:37 AM

wouldn' we all like to do this!!

Customer Service with a Twist

LONDON (Reuters) - Customers of British cable firm NTL were subjected to a barrage of profanity after a malicious hacker or disgruntled employee changed the company's telephone service message, the Sun said in its Monday edition.

The newspaper reported that customers who called to report a fault with their service were told:

"You are through to NTL customer services. We don't give a (expletive) about you. We are never here. We just (expletive) you about, basically, and we are not going to handle any of your complaints. Just (expletive) off and leave us alone."

NTL was unavailable for comment late on Sunday but the Sun said the message had now been changed and an NTL spokesman had apol...
(continues)
2 replies
euro

Sep 26, 2004, 3:02 PM

Attention data techs...

One of my customers had a problem with their picture mail. The "Vision" tech had me reset the picture tokens to fix his problem. What are these picture tokens and how do they interact with the phone?
irishtaz25

Sep 23, 2004, 11:09 AM

cingular tech jobs

Here is news for everybody 😎
Cingular is in the process of removing all service techs in all markets, I know because my job is gone, I was a service tech for the company for 4 years and now it is gone. 😢
Cingular is at a new service xbm (exchange by mail) all customer do is call a number they get a replacement phone in three days. So, this is a warning for all service tech in Cingular your jobs are in jepordy, do what I did get another position now. 😳
2 replies
wonderdave

Aug 28, 2004, 12:29 PM

LG 7000 for sale

I'm selling my 7000 brand new in the box - best offer wins! If I don't get a good offer in a week I'll post on Ebay.
3 replies
Werehamster

Sep 6, 2004, 10:14 AM

Question About Full Phone Menus

Does anyone here know of any resources that list the full menu trees for mobile phones? I often have to give instructions to customers over the phone, and the manual for any given phone only goes a few levels down into the menu hierarchy. A list of all the menu choices for a given mobile phone would be of great use to me. Thanks in advance.
1 reply
SammyJankis

Sep 3, 2004, 5:08 PM

Samsung & Bluetooth

will samsung ever release a phone with bluetooth? i love samsung's funtionality and design. they seem to pack a lot of features and technology in a very small and light package but if they implemented bluetooth in their phones it would be perfect. the motorola bluetooth designs are a little heavy and cluncky.
tequilasundae

Aug 30, 2004, 7:55 PM

RINGTONES

what are your downloaded ringtones on your personal phones...an informal survey for a bored rep tonite... 🙂
14 replies
tequilasundae

Sep 1, 2004, 2:53 PM

sometimes i could just kill a man....

👿 just got screamed at (felt he had to come back TWICE) by a hood rat because i couldn't change hi promotion 6 months into his contract...we upped our minutes... started dropping F bombs...and my vacation is 2 days away... 👿
2 replies
andreasj

Sep 1, 2004, 11:37 PM

Want to trade my Motorola mpx 200 for a palmone Treo 600

What do you think? will anyone trade me phones? I just took a new job and cant see why I am using both my palm and my phone when I could use only one..

Jarrod..

jarrodandreas@yahoo.com
2 replies
nbostic

Sep 1, 2004, 12:35 PM

Cingular & Intel Corporate Discount

I work in Oregon for a company that sells AT&T amongst others and I'm also on an Intel corporate discount plan that gets me 50% off phones and 18% off my monthly service. Anybody out there who works for Cingular or is an Intel employee with Cingular service who knows if Cingular has similar agreements? Thanks.
1 reply
sammy2

Aug 29, 2004, 7:19 PM

are the new overtime rules going to affect you?

The new overtime rules will better protect some low paid "managers" at places like McDonalds and Wal-Mart by raising the minimum salary for exempt employees to $23,660. But the net effect will be to reduce the number covered by overtime protections by an estimated 6 million employees. One of the most senseless changes would exempt employees who volunteer to be "team leaders" for projects aimed at improving productivity or customer service.

President Bush's "flextime" proposal would no longer guarantee time and one-half pay beyond 40 hours, as has been the nation's standard for over 60 years. Instead, employees could receive compensatory time off . They could also be denied overtime if they worked less than 80 hours in any consecutive two ...
(continues)
sammy2

Aug 27, 2004, 4:00 PM

I'm contacted my INSURANCE COMMISSIONER in colorado

I use VZW as my carrier. I do not currentlyhave insurence for my phone nor do I have a problem with my phone. I am in the process of considering purchasing insurance for a future phone and wanted to research the policies available to me. I picked up the brochure that VZW has avialble and reviewed it thoroughly.

In the brochure it states (small print) that the brochure "intended to provide general information and should not be considered a complete analysis of coverage. For more information, or for a copy of the policy contact Asurion Insruance Services Inc. at..."

I did contact them and they refused to send out a copy of the policy unless I was already a customer. I beleive this is illegal considering what they state in their broch...
(continues)
7 replies
jennw2

Aug 27, 2004, 5:37 PM

anyone from telus in here?

i have a few q's if your into it... 🙂
1 reply
SammyJankis

Aug 27, 2004, 3:56 PM

Moving On Up

yesterday i got a call from verizon wireless offering me a job in retail sales. they asked me my choice of hours and location. i chose to do part time in an upscale mall kiosk. i have to go fill out a formal application this tuesday and meet with some big wigs for the company and interview about my sales goals and objectives. it's not a done deal yet. i already work for vzw as a customer service rep via the vendor sitel. but i wanted to get back into wireless sales, and i'm so happy they called me back. i really want this job, real verizon employees have better benefits, and make a lot more money especially in sales. when i go in to speak with them i'm going to tell them i change my mind about part time and do it full time so that i can leav...
(continues)
Page 1...672673674 675 676677

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.