Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

You must log in to post.

TexasJulie

Nov 24, 2004, 9:12 PM

Who's working

Who is working the day after Thanksgiving? Our mall is open 8 a.m. til 10 p.m. 😕 Luckily... Im only there from 12-7! Im sure we will all have MANY unintelligent customer stories to post on Monday. HAHAHA... You guys have fun! I'll probably spend the whole day running 500 dollar credit apps. HAHA!
Julie
starwarsgirl

Nov 23, 2004, 3:49 PM

opinions on the new mustang?

I like the body style on this new model much better than the last several years. I think it was a good call for FORD to go with that style from the past.
6 replies
tyrjohn

Nov 19, 2004, 5:21 PM

war thought

Tell me why Afghanistan has one of the world largest supply of Heroin and opium. Just a little something I saw on the news. And here I was thinking this war was over oil, but no ole boy GW is trying to be a king pin. Funny he really is heading a war on drugs
32 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 24, 2004, 4:52 PM

who cares if he speaks at all..

as long as he looks good! 😎
3 replies
kigirl11

Nov 24, 2004, 3:15 PM

Fave Phone

What is your fave cell phone? My is anything other than the piece of $h!t I have now. A kyocera 2325 it is soooooo old and falling apart! U would think working for a cell phone company they would have given me an awesome phone. Oh well!
5 replies
MickeyDaGreat1SON

Nov 24, 2004, 12:01 AM

The Handsome1

😢 DId u get fired for ur comments on here....*yack*..u should have really done this crap at home ...like me..wheewwww!
5 replies
TexasJulie

Nov 23, 2004, 2:34 PM

Just when it couldnt get worse

I thought I had heard the entire Christmas CD the mall insists on playing over and over... But NOW... Christina Aguillera (sorry for the sp)is hollering and sounding like a dying cat. I swear this is the longest Christmas song in the world. Can anyone loan me a tamborine? LMAO... Something about Christina makes me feel sooo.... whats the word... Festive! LMAO. NOT.
4 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 23, 2004, 2:38 PM

It's going to be one of those days......

When your first 5 calls are all yellers and screamers and whiners. And your being llistened in on and graded as well!!
6 replies
CuteLeoMami

Nov 24, 2004, 12:16 AM

Why should we try to make sales?

😕 Why should the minorities make sales? Every time i make at least 2 or more sales in my shift i don't get anything for it. However if some someone else who isn't a minority gets one damn sale they get a balloon with candy and a welcoming parade.Haven't you ever noticed this, if not take a look sometime. Basically, why should I try either way you look at it your still getting paid for just being there. 👿
3 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 23, 2004, 5:07 PM

Jem

I stillhave my Jem dolls. I admit it.
1 reply
starwarsgirl

Nov 15, 2004, 2:50 PM

See? Micheal Bolton was the death of us!

😈
42 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 12, 2004, 5:00 PM

what was....

...everyone's favorite cartoon when they were little? Smurfs? G.I. Joe? Snorks?
43 replies
The Handsome

Nov 16, 2004, 3:57 PM

Discovery questions

I hate discovery questions! When i go to buy pants, I don't expect anyone to ask me crap like "who will be wearing these pants? At what times will you be wearing these pants the most? will you be sharing these pants? Do you have any friends or family members that have pants?" Its my responsibility to find pants that fit me and it is their responsibility to pick a plan and phone that they would like. Whatever happened to doing research? Isn't that a basic principle of logic? To investigate something before you sign a two year contract on it? I mean, if the customer has questions or needs help choosing a plan, I'm happy to help them out, but I shouldn't be expected to automatically research their entire way of living to find a "plan that fits ...
(continues)
13 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 22, 2004, 7:28 PM

What to say about Texas...

it's um....really....big. And....big. 😕
12 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 22, 2004, 9:57 PM

Hmmm...

I don'tknow...two guys....way 😛 out in the rugged Montana area???
starwarsgirl

Nov 22, 2004, 1:06 PM

You make me feel........

...so good about my job. I feel so bad for you, but then again, my day is only beginning, so i will surely get the bad calls myself!
tequilasundae

Nov 22, 2004, 11:18 AM

TELL ME WHY i dont like moOnd ays...

its a DWD monday...Dealing with Dumbasses...had 7 customers , 6 of which wanted to change phones in their contracts, bitch about things they already signed off on and can't change, and the kicker, a lady trying to just "get" a new phone on her son;s acct, after it had been stolen, has insurance but won't get a police report number and the phone was stolen by a bad kid named "spike" 🤣 🤣 🤣
4 replies
cellphone gurl

Nov 15, 2004, 11:20 PM

Day one of the merge.....AT&T and Cingular

What a nightmare!!! I work for AT&T or now Cingular. Today we were given migration tools and told to migrate people to cingular but they forgot to tell us how to use the tools and what rate plans were available. I'm sure you can imagine how much fun that was. no one and I mean NO ONE knew what was going on. I spent 8 hours on the phone not counting lunch or breaks and only took 11 calls that's how long each call was.we were far from slow today. the thought buying us cake and powerade and decorating our center with balloons would smooth things over....right
4 replies
TexasJulie

Nov 21, 2004, 1:32 PM

Good Morning

😁 Working in the mall today :gag:... LOL... They are already playing holiday tunes...:more gagging: Hope you all have an awesome day!
Julie
9 replies
starwarsgirl

Nov 19, 2004, 4:42 PM

Finally friday!

Thsi will be my first full weekend without working! Woo hoo!!! 😲
3 replies

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.