Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 35 replies

Medieval Hysteria

Buffo

Oct 30, 2005, 4:39 PM
I'm not sexist.
I mean, there are times when I or any boy can be the biggest c*nt in the universe.

The biggest.

Until Jenny*

(*Just like Nikoletta, I'm protecting both the idiotic and my job)

It's sunday afternoon here in Argentina. And if you take your break downstairs you get to enjoy the spring sun having your diet coke and cigarrettes.

But then, Jenny

_Thank you for calling *** Wireless Support, this is Kenneth (sic), how can I help you?
_Oh yeah, I just... just... I have a problem with my cellphone, I... I don't know, I need it repaired, so... please, what do you need.
_Oh of course dear, I would be more than glad to help you with this! May I please have your name?
_Jenny Bueller
_Thank you Jenny...

Jenn...
(continues)
wacko_javo

Oct 30, 2005, 6:47 PM
Buffo... when will you learn how to do your job? how much have I got to coach you until you learn how to pull up a customer's information?
Nikoletta

Oct 31, 2005, 12:04 PM
You're suppose to read their minds don't you know that? Lord!
Buffo

Oct 31, 2005, 1:18 PM
not even, Nikoletta...

Not even.
Nikoletta

Oct 31, 2005, 1:20 PM
(that was sarcasm you know right?)
Buffo

Oct 31, 2005, 2:12 PM
ahahahah, yes I knew I just wanted to state that it was double.
Vox Dei

Oct 31, 2005, 6:19 PM
What happends when he reads their minds and finds out they don't have one? he's still in the same posision then 😛
Buffo

Oct 31, 2005, 10:58 AM
you're probably one of the lucky ones that can make it to law school
CptFarlow

Oct 31, 2005, 12:16 PM
Come on guys, you're slacking. Remember the first rule, the customer always get free $h*t. Because...unlike popular opinion, we are NOT here to make money, but simply to give it out in the form of free phones!!!

If we hurry guys we can give everybody something for free! Just because they whine!!!

*Sarcasm Meter Overload*
Buffo

Oct 31, 2005, 1:17 PM
yeah, i don't get it, they're always busy and important people unlike you, they make it clear. they've got to say they're in college or they're doctors.

and they're so bloody cheap.

cheap!

i hate cheapness.
Nikoletta

Oct 31, 2005, 1:21 PM
I'm in college, does that make me special? Dangit, why did I have to pay for my new phone? I should be special too!
CptFarlow

Oct 31, 2005, 1:23 PM
I hate it when somebody doesn't get an accessory here because they can save $3 by going down to Walmart. Yeah, they might save a buck or two, but it's almost guaranteed to break in 3 months... 🙂
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:34 PM
no, theyre all made by the same chinese kids, wal mart ones are of no less quality than the ones you sell.
CptFarlow

Oct 31, 2005, 7:37 PM
I would usually agree, but ours are from a company called Technocell. My boss told me it is an american company, but I wouldn't doubt it being in China. I know they only cost about $3, but we sell them for $30.
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:43 PM
they are all american companies, but its the same chinese kids that make them all, no matter the glitz or glamor.
Fenix1003

Oct 31, 2005, 7:48 PM
they call them things sweat shops, really fancy name
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:54 PM
and when you take into account the fact that we sell them for $7.44(wal-mart)- $40 OEM Motorola) they all still only cost about .20 (probably wal-mart cost) $3 (your cost which is pretty high, mine is in the middle but i sell it for 19.95) We buy them from a second hand company, whether it be wireless accessories or whatever, so what do they pay for them? they make their money too, so what does wireless pay for their car chargers? they are an american company, which chinese company did they buy them from and for how much? how much does that company need for overhead and how much do the materials cost. I'm sure that 10 year old chinese boy/girl makes .01 for probably every 10-100 he makes, depending on how generous their foreman is.
CptFarlow

Oct 31, 2005, 7:50 PM
Gotcha. Hehe. My mother has a weird theory that China has a plan to overtake our economy by selling all the cheap pencils, accessories, etc. She even started yelling at somebody in a store yesterday, telling them they how they shouldn't carry stuff that is made in China. (I wasn't there my sister told me about it...)

She is in favor of buying stuff from an American company, yet she will only buy a foreign car...hmmm.
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:56 PM
toyotas used to be the most american car there was, if you are talking GM or ford, i laugh at the thought of them being american. I heard toyota moved/is moving to canada because the people are more innovative and productive (smarter)
Nikoletta

Nov 1, 2005, 12:14 PM
Hyundai moved a couple plants to the states. That made me happy because I really had my heart set on a Hyundai but I kinda also wanted to buy something made in the country so I got both with my little Accent, and it gets GREAT gas mileage.
djdelay

Oct 31, 2005, 7:53 PM
of course they're made by chinese kids......polynesians do shotty work. Gotta go with china for that almost good enough quality.
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:57 PM
i like when people demand a motorola because they think they are american phones. and i tell them they are the best in chinese engineering.
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:58 PM
I say you can get an LG phone, they are south korean, so at least their government pretends to like us, thats as pro-american as you are going to find.
Nikoletta

Nov 1, 2005, 12:15 PM
I just throw up my hands and buy a Samsung. I know it's not made in the wester hemisphere but they win all kinda of quality awards.
shellis129

Oct 31, 2005, 6:02 PM
Ugh. I don't even work in Cust Care anymore and I'm getting stressed out reading these posts.

I hate people. And it's all because of "Jenny".

Don't you love the trashy peeps that call up and bitch at you cause their account was suspended (cause they didn't pay their bill) and demand that you "shut it back on" cause they need this phone for "business"? Always the TRASHIEST, the DUMBEST, and the most IGNORANT people out there saying that they are soooo important and yet they can't pay their phone bill.

Or they need their phone for medical reasons. It's like "Call 911 if you're dying, not Wilma down the street. Your phone will get through and place an emergency call just fine".

Damn... "Jenny" struck a nerve. I haven't even read an...
(continues)
Nikoletta

Oct 31, 2005, 6:22 PM
It's not for 'Business' it's for 'Bidnes' (so they can get in touch with their crack dealer.)

And if your phone is so gods-all-blessed important (medical reasons) make 105% certain that the bill is paid on time and we won't have this little problem. It's a simple cause and effect problem. You don't pay your bill (the cause) we shut it off (the effect.)
Vox Dei

Oct 31, 2005, 6:28 PM
And how many companys shut the phone off with no warning. Every company i know sends you letters and calls before they disconnect. Untless you are constantly behind they will make an effort to call you.
Nikoletta

Oct 31, 2005, 6:39 PM
We send text messages too, to the phone in question. You have to actively ignore us to not know your bill is due.
Vox Dei

Oct 31, 2005, 7:11 PM
Ya. for most people having their phone disconnected is not a supprise no matter how much they argue that it is.
alejandro

Oct 31, 2005, 7:08 PM
This is why outsourcing is bad, before when people around the world badmouthed us americans they had no idea what they were talking about, now that they have talked to us they know for a fact how ugly we all are. LOU DOBS WAS RIGHT!
Buffo

Nov 1, 2005, 11:31 AM
Yeah, and I picture my "Jennies" fat and pink and having sex with their cousins.
Nikoletta

Nov 1, 2005, 12:19 PM
😳 oh icky. I always see them as ... well I'm not going to say because SOMEBODY out there will start screaming "RACIST" before I can finish posting but fat yes, and sitting in a nasty two bedroom single wide trailer with the carpet matted down and the garbage can overflowing and the sink full of dirty dishes... or in a dimly lit room with 8 children screaming in the background with MTV on the 65 inch TV (because they may live in a dump but they gotta have their TV and cable.) blasting hardcore rap. Ugh.
Buffo

Nov 1, 2005, 12:38 PM
racist racist!

nah, just kidding.

there is a social imagery that goes right through us and we're not responsible for that.

there's no reason why you should feel guilty for the images certain people evoke in your mind.
Nikoletta

Nov 1, 2005, 1:22 PM
I come by it honestly at least. My brother likes to point out there is a big difference between being racist and prejudice and EVERYBODY is a little bit prejudice no matter how much they try.
Buffo

Nov 1, 2005, 1:24 PM
Of course, i hate when people try to be politically correct.

One should always admit the sh*t in the head.
Nikoletta

Nov 1, 2005, 5:02 PM
I don't know if that's what's in my head, I was thinking more along the lines of shredded tree-bark or feathers, I'm not sure but it's deffinatly fluffy with pokey parts.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.