Home  ›  Forums  ›

Shop Talk

all discussions

show all 9 replies

My story tonight...

traegon

Apr 22, 2008, 8:53 PM
M:So I bet it's sunny down there in Florida..

Customer: No, it's dark right now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(It was about 9pm EST time)

See? Our customers are such winners! ๐Ÿ˜Ž
soulsharborax

Apr 23, 2008, 8:31 AM
hahahaha that is AWESOME....tard
BigShowJB

Apr 23, 2008, 10:14 AM
traegon said:
M:So I bet it's sunny down there in Florida..

Customer: No, it's dark right now. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

(It was about 9pm EST time)

See? Our customers are such whiners! ๐Ÿ˜Ž

fixed
GWaLK

Apr 23, 2008, 1:59 PM
i dont find this that outrageous? your statement could be taken literally or like metaphorically for just florida's overall sunniness...
traegon

Apr 23, 2008, 3:45 PM
Well, I find it outrageous, because I would expect most people to pick up on when your trying to talk about the weather. ๐Ÿคจ
GWaLK

Apr 23, 2008, 6:13 PM
its all in the phrasing of the question.. some ppl are more literall.
ralph_on_me

Apr 23, 2008, 6:39 PM
If someone wants to talk about the weather, I assume they want to talk about what the weather is doing right now. If they say, "It sure is sunny outside!" and it's raining I'll say, "No, it's raining and lightning just hit that moron playing golf."

If it's 30 degrees outside and someone says, "It sure is hot out there," I'll say, "You don't look like an Eskimo."
thiscurveismine

Apr 23, 2008, 8:06 PM
I think it is great when I have to call into care or whoever and when I say where we are located (Washington State) they automatically assume that it is raining and cold. I don't take offense to the comments, since lets face it, weather in Washington changes very quickly and for the most part, winter and spring mean rain here. Our high for the YEAR is 84* ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I think, and people are excited that it is supposed to be in the 60's this weekend!!!
traegon

Apr 23, 2008, 8:10 PM
Yeah.. our weather is crazy also. We've had stints where it snows one day, is 85 the next, rains the next, turns 80 in the day and 20 at night. ๐Ÿ˜ณ It's very intresting. ๐Ÿ™‚
thiscurveismine

Apr 23, 2008, 8:38 PM
ok, try rain, snow, sleet, hail, wind gusts starting at about 20 mph, slightly cloudy and then blue sky.... and that is in a span of about 2 hours!!!! We set the record for snow fall last week.... the latest in the year that it has snowed in measurable amounts in the last 30 years. We had one area get 8-10 inches last Thursday.
IT IS EFFING APRIL!!!!

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.