Home  ›  Forums  ›

phonescoop.com

all discussions

show all 6 replies

HTC Incredible

TheVerizonGuru

Sep 5, 2010, 5:47 PM
To my knowledge the HTC Incredible does not have a TV Output yet it states that it does on the phone's webpage. Can you verify this?
Joben

Sep 6, 2010, 1:01 PM
here:

https://www.phonescoop.com/phones/m_forum.php?ff=25 »

or, here:

https://www.phonescoop.com/carriers/forum.php?ff=2 »

For future reference, the phonescoop.com lounge is used for comments/concerns about the actual website itself.
TheVerizonGuru

Sep 20, 2010, 9:54 AM
For future reference read my thread thoroughly please. This website that has information on the HTC Incredible says it has a TV output..which it does not to my knowledge. I am asking Rich Brome to verify that it does somehow or change the information for the HTC Incredible on THIS site because it is incorrect on the "website itself." Thanks.
Joben

Sep 20, 2010, 2:33 PM
very fitting. Regardless, this particular forum is for suggestions about the layout of the website rather than the particular content. As you found out yourself, the review of the handset was actually correct. I'm not saying that they are never wrong, but I'd think that PM'ing Rich would be more effective than posting on a forum, in which he would automatically ignore your request.
Amarantamin

Sep 20, 2010, 3:53 PM
Joben said:
posting on a forum, in which he would automatically ignore your request.

Rich ignores all posts in the Phonescoop forums?!

😲

That seems counter-productive. Good to know that you, Joben, understand what Rich says and does in any situation!
Joben

Sep 20, 2010, 4:21 PM
clarified. The original message I wanted to convey is that because his post had something to do with a technical phone question on the phonescoop.com forum, I can almost guarantee that Rich would not respond to it. I never mentioned anything close to saying that Rich ignores all posts. Obviously he doesn't, because you and I both have received responses before.

Amarantamin, you are a moody son of a beach lol.
TheVerizonGuru

Sep 20, 2010, 1:01 PM
I found out this phone does have an option to purchase a seperate TV out cord to connect to a TV to show the phone screen on the TV...thanks anyway.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram

Playwire

All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.