Phone memory MM-940 vs SCH-970
would like to buy an a940
Making Mp4 video ringtones...
1) the a940 phone,
2) a Transflash/microSD card & SD adapter,
3) an SD card reader on your computer,
4) Mp3 Direct Cut editing software (or equivalent),
5) 3GP_Converter software (or equivalent),
6) lots of patience.
1) Download & install Mp3DirectCut from here:
http://www.softpedia.com/get/Multimedia/Audio/Audio- ... »
2) Open Mp3DirectCut and load your mp3 song that you want to make into a ringtone. clip out whatever parts you don't want and edit it down to about 30-45 seconds. I...
AD more discussions below...
A940 for sale - BRAND NEW
WANT TO PURCHASE SAMSUNG A940
Speakerphone - does it work with 2 buttons or one?
Does anyone know if a bar style phone with the same features of this phone is on the horizon???
I perfer a bar style over the clamp style
Is this the phone that allows you to take a picture of a business card and the software will input it to your caller/address list??? I saw that feature on some phone, but I can't remember which one.
Does the bluetooth feature allow you to hear music through a wireless (bluetooth of courser) headset??? The new Ipod Motorola phone on Cingular doesn't - which doesn't make sense to me.
What about the camcorder?
USB Cable Link
How do I access this? I don't have a card reader on my computer, so the transflash adapter is pretty useless for now... but also so is the USB cord. I'd like to know how it works! The woman at Sprint help didn't really seem to know what she was talking about.
media player working in background
difference between a900 and a940
the phone seems equal in features but the size is major difference
what are some real good features of the a940?
Phone as Modem
How do I connect my Samsung to it as a Modem to browse the internet. It's giving me errors.
Had phone 2 hours...not happy so far!!!!!!
1. The reception during calls is piss poor (quite and scratchy)
2. Why do they include a USB cable..when it does not transfer pics/music?????
3. This is suppose to have a 2 megapix. camera?? Looks more like VGA quality to me!
(any suggestions here would be nice)
4. Camera does not work when phone is closed.
5. Swivel screen is kind of neat..but doesn't feel stable when talking on phone.
6. God only knows how the bluetooth works.
I've seen some pretty good pics from this phone..but my phone just isn't pulling them. If someone would post up what settings they used for the best possible pics, that would be great.
900 Vs. 940