Had phone 2 hours...not happy so far!!!!!!
1. The reception during calls is piss poor (quite and scratchy)
2. Why do they include a USB cable..when it does not transfer pics/music?????
3. This is suppose to have a 2 megapix. camera?? Looks more like VGA quality to me!
(any suggestions here would be nice)
4. Camera does not work when phone is closed.
5. Swivel screen is kind of neat..but doesn't feel stable when talking on phone.
6. God only knows how the bluetooth works.
I've seen some pretty good pics from this phone..but my phone just isn't pulling them. If someone would post up what settings they used for the best possible pics, that would be great.
here are some pix I upload. Please read comments.
While I don't know where you live, my reception is better than my last phone, and it had a retractable antenna.
The USB cable is for connecting to your computer to use the phone as a modem. I too am hoping that they will have some software available to manage contacts and files. But that's why they included an SD adapter for the TransFlash card. If you have a card reader, you can transfer files that way.
As far as the camera, I think it's pretty decent. but you can't judge the quality of the pictures by looking at them on the phone. The true quality of the pics will be better displayed on a computer.
As for only God knowi...
Who is going to use the use the phone for a modem? Noone. So why not throw out the USB adapter, and throw in the $50 card reader.
As for the camera, I believe it's all in the autofocus to get quality pics. I have looked at them on a computer, and am not pulling the type of pics other people have. (maybe i need to take some outside during the day w/perfect lighting.
I do know I can read the instructions to figure out bluetooth..duh. Other bluetooth phones enabled phones have been known to not work the best while using this feature.
2. DUN only.
3. Get edjuhkated Wilber! It is 2MP! That's 2,000,000 pixels. VGA is only 300,000 pixels. I know you are just referring to image quality, but you sound just like most people: like you were raised by Squirrels under a trailer.
4. So you want to take photos on a 90 degree angle; you sneaky spy.
6. Are you scared to try or think only God is smart enough to know how to try the Bluetooth? Or maybe you're just tired.
I don't understand why someone would use the phone as a modem, as they could just get a wireless card through one the carriers.
So maybe i'm not the smartest when it comes to cell phone cameras (especially one that is as capable as this one). So sorry fellas, please forgive me for venting. I forgot, i'm the only person who vents when they are a little frustrated.
Sorry to all who I have offended. I will now shove the phone up my ass and never take another pic w/a cell phone again.
It sounded to me that you just weren't giving the phone a chance when you were really just voicing you concern and opinion of the phone.
I have to disagree with you on the modem thing though. I do a lot of traveling, and while things are better now than they used to be, you still can't get a decent wired/wireless connection everywhere. With the speed of this phone, I no longer need a separate data card. The phone is my data card.
As for venting..crap...that's a national pasttime
Pic Mode: Auto
Maybe I need to get outside..and play around with it. From the pics i've taken inside my house; they are not the quality of the pics i've seen of like flowers(something that has alot of detail) that people have posted on here.
p.s. thanks for clearing the air..stand up guy