G whatever service?
AD more discussions below...
SCREEN GOES BLANK DURING CALL
Faster than Mifi?
also in the application ive noticed i can change the wireless frequency channel. what is the effect of this? same question with the LAN settings.
VOYAGERBOY TO RELEASE ANTI-DROID CAMPAIGN
Have a Rooted Droid? Try this Rom/Theme
But recently, I decided to look into rom themes.
I decided to install the Incognito-Red for CM6. It's amazing. Everything is black and white (using ADW Theme is basically a must with this rom) and super slick.
I highly suggest you guys check it out. What other roms/themes do you guys use, if you're rooted that is?
droid versus original voyager breakdown
1. voyager does not stream podcasts, either does droid 1 or 2
2. voyager played youtube videos fine, droid 1 and 2 cant play for more than 1 minute on wifi and 3g.
3. voyager had stereo bluetooth and it stayed connected, most droid/droid 2 ever stayed connected to bluetooth was 20 mins.
4. gps worked fine on vzw navigator, droid 1 and 2 gps dosent work at all and dosent even have my location in the right hemisphere.
5.voyager never froze, droid 1 and 2 freezed multiple times a day.
6.was able to easily record phone calls on voyager, all android phone call record apps dont work.
7.internet speed same on droid and voyager and the voyager dosent ...
new droid 2, new set of problems
You are able to get apps outside of Market.
Thanks in advance for your help.
1. When my son had it, when charging, once charged it would make a sound. Mind is not doing that.
2. I have two friends...Tony and Toni ....both of the contacts are meshed together (I use facebook as do they if that could have anything to do with it). When Toni texts me, it comes up as TonY.
3. Is there a way to get the alarm to show on the screen with the icons rather than having to go into phone and then look for it? It's a pain shutting it off each morning when I have to go look for it, wakes everyone else up!
4. Any apps that you might be able to recommend, I'd appreciate it!
DLNA streaming, a quick word