1. When my son had it, when charging, once charged it would make a sound. Mind is not doing that.
2. I have two friends...Tony and Toni ....both of the contacts are meshed together (I use facebook as do they if that could have anything to do with it). When Toni texts me, it comes up as TonY.
3. Is there a way to get the alarm to show on the screen with the icons rather than having to go into phone and then look for it? It's a pain shutting it off each morning when I have to go look for it, wakes everyone else up!
4. Any apps that you might be able to recommend, I'd appreciate it!
3. The alarm should be a big popup window when it goes off. If yours isn't I would check to see if he installed some other form of clock.
-I use Beautiful Widgets ($2 and some change). It gives you a really nice, big, homescreen clock that also gives you the weather. This actually gives you a solution to number 3. In the morning, hit the clock portion of the widget and it takes you right into the alarm.
-Angry Birds (Lite). A good time wasting game that looks great on the screen. Highly addictive.
-MixZing. Best music player out there. Has a "mood player" which will crea...