HTC Wing / P4350 (Herald)
NES SNES Nintendo emulator
AD more discussions below...
Thinking of transitiong from MDA to Wing, what can I expect ?
Some issues that scare me are:
1. I have alot of after market programs (ie SPB products and The Core Media Player) and I wanna know in advance if I will have any problems getting these programs to run on Windows Mobile 6 or 6.1.
2. I'm a right handed person, is it a big deal to switch from right to left and did anyone get used to it ?
3. T-Mobile wants one for like $450 if I upgrade w/o a 2 year extension. Does anyone know of a cheaper deal or someone selling them brand new right out of the box ?
4. Any surprises that I should know of ? (For people who have gone from MDA to the Wing.)
Thanks for your time and help ! )
wing, music, stereo bluetooth, 3rd party apps
I am considering getting a wing, since I currently have a POS sidekick 3. I have a 2 GB card full of music that I bought when I had a Sprint Touch. Can I use that card on a Wing from Tmo? Also does the wing support stereo bluetooth? And what about 3rd party apps? I see all sorts of apps on Handago, but do they work? If I'm going to spend the money, can the Wing be used as a multimedia phone and PDA? Any advice would be appriciated.
1. burning dvds to computer to phone?
2. place where i can buy movies to play on phone?
Speaker Phone / Ring/tones ?
Thanks to anyone who can give me some input on this.
Now they just need to send it to Cingular.
Use Wing as a modem?
Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!
although having mobile windows 6.0 built in cuts down on having to load it on my treo750
Does anyone have a tip on how to increase the length of time your phone rings because it's almost like you have to have the thing in your hand to have even the smallest chance of answering it. And it's no better when it's in the default case T-Mobile sends with it. I know that buying another carrying case will solve that issue but please help me, if there is any help with the length of ring tone time.
Thanks for all the help and support in advance.
Broken Screenon Wing
Ive found a screen for 460. My question is, is it difficult to replace the screen?
Which phone is better?