for sale forum
I have not been able to find any preference setting regarding this. Does anyone know how I can configure the settings so that the phonescoop window opens in the firefox browser?
I use XP.
AD discussions continues below...
LG VX6000 Message Alerts - HELP!
Does anyone know 1) if there is a message reminder alert and 2) if there is a way to make the front display stay on?
When are we going to be able to see the specs for the L1400 on phonescoop? Thanks!
Here's a few:
- Sorting options for phones on carrier and manufacturer pages.
- New "positive" and "negative" sorting options for phone user reviews.
- Automatic profanity filter.
- New, more flexible View Options. Please try them out and see what works best for you. Just go to the message list for any forum, and click "View Options" at the top. Those of you who prefer vBulletin-style forums may find that one of the new view options helps usability.
- Unread messages now highlighted in bold. This makes it really easy to spot the new messages in any message list.
- New main Forums page. Now tabbed and spruced up a bit, with most recent mes
If this formatting is going to remain as is, is it possible that when people respond that the message they are responding to automatically "pops up" in the replied text box? Many people do not use the "quote message" option and I'm led through a labyrinth of messages trying to determine what the poster is responding to...
If the format isn't going to change so all messages in the thread are readable (like Wireless Advisor or applesupport.com), then could we at least have the message posted in the box?
If the posts get too long, then how about at least an automatic pasting of the message in the box with the responder's option to "edit" t...
Really needed phone finder search option
Thank you for the concise information on E-911 and LBS. Based on your information I thought it may be useful for you to include in the website information which carriers are LBS capable and include in the phone finder their specs that may be relevant to LBS for that particluar phone.
Samsung e715 ear piece volume
Any advise or other suggestions, earpieces, amplifiers or units that plug into you radio will be appreciated.
I've been to mobile phone stores to no avail.
Quarterly Earnings and other Reports
I know this is more work for you, Rich, but it would be a BIG help in researching carriers financial status.
Revamped Compare Interface
The old way was pretty non-obvious, non-intuitive, and cumbersome. A lot of people probably didn't even know the feature existed. The link was hard to find, and you had to jump all around the site just to select a couple of phones to compare. It was like a scavenger hunt or something. It sucked, I admit. Sorry.
Anyway, now there's a big, obvious "Compare Phones" link on the main "Phones" page (which has also been revamped). That takes you to a new page where you can select all the phones at once. And the results page now has easy "add" and "remove" links.
Oh, and you can now compare up to 5 phones at once. (The max was 3 before.)