A really nice one
I've had the Samsung E720 for about a month now. This phone is great, ive used many phones in the past and i will never choose a motorola just because they are so hard to use (the menu buttons are all backwards)
This samsung is excellent..its so easy to use..no confusion or problems....the camera is very good quality and the video is even better.
The bluetooth is very handy to get your pictures to your computer. The mp3 player is a nice addition too.
The external and internal displays are sharp.
- EASY TO USE
- Size fits in palm of your hand
- Great camera quality (for a phone)
- MP3 player
- Battery life
- Mp3 ringtones could be louder (but i think you can tweek the mp3 to be louder before putting it on your phone)
- An internal memory card would be nice
Overall this phone is great, ive had sony ericsson's...nokias and motorola's but this samsung phone blows all of those out of the market.
i purchased this phone about a month ago and am very pleased with pretty much everything about it. prior, i was using the samsung e715 and was also satisfied with the product. but this little guy blows the e715 out of the WATER!
- pictures look extremely good for "phone" pictures. since the phone is bluetooth, uploading any documents is relatively simple.
- super-bright flashlight is good at blinding unsuspecting people.
- i love the idea of an mp3 player that can be controlled without actually opening the phone. since the phone has so much memory, saving an album's worth of music is really no problem. and, unlike other samsungs, the mp3s can also be used as ringtones.
- the pixel quality of the outside LCD screen is actually better than the majority of inside LCD screen for phones in the u.s.
- this phone is really really easy to use; not only that, its a beautiful piece of equiptment.
- the battery life is outstanding.
- predictive text doesn't seem to recognise new words as easily as the e715.
- outside LCD doesn't stay lit for very long.
- i really miss being able to whack the C button in order to escape a specific menu.
- certain shortcuts cannot be programmed into the e720 that i had programmed into the e715 [[i.e.- press "down" to access the phone book, press "up" to take a picture, ect.]].
even though its kind of expensive at $400.00+, i would reccomend this phone to anyone. as they say, you get what you pay for... and the e720 is kind of a big deal.
I got this phone about 3 days ago, and it is flat out the coolest piece of equipment I've ever put my hands on.
Camera: Takes great pics, has a lot of effects and some cool frames. Flash is pretty good, some interesting options.
Video: Takes AMAZING video, its pretty much like you're taking it from a mini-camcorder. Very smooth movement from frame to frame.
Bluetooth: Haven't had a chance to use this yet, but it's a great feature to have.
Exterior Display: Almost as clear as the regular screen, insane. The time is always lit too which is convenient.
MP3 Player, Games, etc. all good.
Very customizable. A lot of different options to make this phone your own.
Setting up picture caller ID is very easy.
Battery life is excellent!!! Went an entire day using the camera/video NON STOP with a good amount of talk time and its still on 3/3 battery life (2 AM right now, took it off charger at 10 AM)
I was worried about the reception when I got this for Cingular in CA because it only works of the 1900 bandwidth and not the 850, but I haven't noticed any drop in reception where it matters, still between 4-6 bars out of 6 for the most part.
Adding people to calling groups in the phonebook is a pain in the __.
Got this phone unlocked to work with Cingular but it won't let me use my WAP browser or send MMS. SMS works just fine, however.
No speakerphone. Would've been a really nice feature for such a packed phone but I won't mark it down for not having it.
Voice recording is sort of weak. Sounds a lot better in video recording than in straight audio for whatever reason.
Speaker volume could be a little louder, a little difficult to hear with a lot of ambient noise.
Overall, 4.5. Great phone with just a few issues that, in the grand scheme of things, seem very inconsequential. I'm a loyal Samsung user and am extremely pleased with the money I paid for this. Seller x1387 from eBay gave great service on it.
unsure about sumthing
i recently bought the phn and I'm wondering if anyone else is having this problem
when i plug in the charger the battery doesn't blink thats it charging
is anyone else expercing this?
the life battery just doesn't blink but i know its charging cuz the battery icon goes up after i leave it on for an hr???
sumone answer me back please
NICE ****ing phone. u fill in blanks
First off...you're wrong "shes an upset" because the cons you pointed out are actually available in this phone.
-phone with camera and mp3 playing options.
-very easy to use.
-buttons aren't all scrunched up like some cellphones.
-not too big, not too small.
CONS : either i'm not aware of the option or the cell phone doesn't set up the time n date on it's own? if there's an auto update thing i should know about..please email me.
I REALLY LIKE THIS PHONE!!!
Hey guys, i really what like to get this phone but i can't decide which phone has the most features! The e730, x700 or this attractive phone. If you can tell me , email me at email@example.com
how do i downlaod music
i've ust recently bought this phone, and i don't know how to download music, please someone from phonescoop or someone who know the use of this phone let me thruogh my email address or post it on the site i would really appreciate it