1-my ringer just stopped working. but my speaker is working fine.
2-when i select phone book and then select view I'm taken to my home screen instead of viewing the number i selected.
3-my caller id isn't working properly instead of the name of the person calling showing up I get their number instead.
4-after listening to my voice-mail messages I get a text message and when I go to read it it's gibberish. has anyone experienced this if so how do I remedy one of these problems?
My problem is same too.
1)When I select phone book and then select view or edit, I'm taken to menu.
2)I use Idea network. When any Airtel user calls me, the caller's number is displayed but the handset doesn't ring.
3) When I sent some 7 messages to friends, they were sent after around 30 hrs. Till then they were pending in outbox, though the handsets on recieving end were in range. When I tried to see the status of undelivered messages, the key didn't worked.
I should have stayed with my Moto V330 😢
1. Incoming calls are not recogized by the phonebook, I just get the number, ANNOYING. I tried saving the entry to the phone instead of the SIM card but got the same result.
2. Instead of missed call displayed, I get a text message with gibberish. After you listen to your message, it pops up again.
I figure this has to be an issue because of the unlocked feature, but I can't imagine anyone putting up with these issues just to have a cool phone.
3. Can't receive pictures (error downloading)
4. Can't access the web browser (GPRS Network not available)
There is a away to setup t-zones and picture sending and receiving from the website I listed previously, however I kept getting an error message after entering the pin. Customer service walked me through altering a couple of settings before re-sending me the update, it works great now.
So we're screwed on the incoming calls but I overall like the phone. I'll beware next time.