LG V VX-9800
1. MiniSD card of any size.
2. MiniSD Card Reader
3. USB Cable connecting LG vx9800 to Computer
4. Bitpim Software (http://www.bitpim.org/)
1. Put your MiniSD card in your phone.
2. Go to Menu --> Get Tunes & Tones --> My Sounds
3. Highlight the song you want, and go to Options (bottom left corner)
4. Select "Move" so the sound is moved to your SD card.
5. From here, take out the minisd card from your phone and put it into your computer using the card reader.
6. The card should pop up as a removeable HD, and then you go to "My_Sounds" on your SD card and move the sound file to your desktop.
7. Now using the USB Cable, connect your phone to yo...