Home  ›  Phones  ›  Audiovox  ›

Audiovox CDM-9900


Info Photos News Forum Reviews  100+  

all discussions

show all 7 replies



Apr 16, 2004, 12:04 AM
Yes!, it is true by 10am manana, Iwill have the 9900! All i have to say is that "I told you so" That means that the phone will be out very soon! I will have it for testing for a full 2 weeks!

For all of you that believed in me thanks, and for all of you................. 😎

Will give you all feedaback!

9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 9900 99000 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Apr 16, 2004, 8:53 AM
Aldcon, you Da Man. I am interested in this phone like everyone else and am looking forward to hearing your take on it. From what I have read from others, this phone may have heat issues with the big screen, battery life concerns and possible reception issues as well as possible counter intuitive interface issues. Would like to hear your impressions once you have had a chance to try it out.

Apr 16, 2004, 9:48 AM
good looking aldcon...I wish i was in your position 😁

Apr 16, 2004, 11:05 AM
aldcon, do you get any info on pricing? i know people have guessed at pricing on here but i'm not sure if it's based on any real info. i'm trying to decide between the 8900 now or waiting for the 9900 but i don't want to spend more than about 200 (w/ a new contract). thanks either way.

Apr 16, 2004, 12:55 PM
NoAtt, If you've been a customer longer than 2 years with VZW or have a good pay history or revenue, call customer service and see if you are eligable for any other discounts. (800) 922-0204, if you are usually a credit can be placed on the account and if you go to a direct VZW store they can bill it to your account as long as your account is current and open for 6 mo + in the west area which may get you in at less than $200.00.

Apr 16, 2004, 2:11 PM
thanks turtle. unfortunately i've been with ATT for over 4 years now and have hated every minute. now that the number port is available, i've just been waiting for my latest contract to be up. it ends today! and i'm dying to switch to verizon but if the 9900 is coming in the next couple weeks and if i can afford it (i do get a discount through my company but i don't know if new phones are put on the extranet list immediately), i'll wait to sign up until it comes out. if i can't afford it, then i'll just go get the 8900. although i was thinking the 8900 price may drop when the 9900 comes out, so maybe i should wait either way.

Oct 25, 2006, 12:52 AM
If it's out to the public, but not listed on your Extranet site, call their main sales number and see if they can get you a company discount.

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.

all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Threads Follow @phonescoop on Mastodon Phone Scoop on Facebook Follow on Instagram



All content Copyright 2001-2024 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.