Home  ›  Phones  ›  Apple  ›

Apple iPhone 3G

 

Info Photos News Forum Reviews  100+  

all discussions

show all 22 replies

Now the big question is...

weirdscientist

Jul 10, 2008, 1:27 PM
Black iphone or White iphone??

I can't decide. Thoughts?

WS
...
moochdbug

Jul 10, 2008, 1:44 PM
I cant decide either. Im going to have a case on it so it wont really matter, but I cant decide! I also cant decide if Im really going to use more than 8GB. I never did on my last one, but I'd be mad at myself if I eneded up wanting more GB. What should I do? I dont think it will really affect the speed of the phone if it comes close to full of the 8GB will it?
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 1:56 PM
I would go with...

neither.

Old technology in a shiny new package. That's all I gotta say.
...
moochdbug

Jul 10, 2008, 2:25 PM
Ok cool, thanks for your absolutely unhelpful opinion! I dont understand why people come to an iPhone forum if they dont like them??

STUPID! and a waste of time! What do you do that for?
...
patrioticgal

Jul 10, 2008, 2:29 PM
The iphone is $%$&*$%^&&*** and you know it!! The rokr e8 is the bomb-diggity ;)
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 2:37 PM
Probably because I like to read what the lemmings have to say. If your iphone jumped off a cliff, would you follow it?
...
viper9120

Jul 10, 2008, 2:40 PM
beergirl said:
I would go with...

neither.

Old technology in a shiny new package. That's all I gotta say.




i hate it when females act like they know what they are talking about...what old tecnology are you talking about? have you ever used an iphone? theres nothing "old" about it. AND PLEASE DEAR LORD tell me you arent reffering to picture messages..............
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 2:58 PM
eh, screw the picture messages. I don't even have a camera on my blackberry.

I hate when men act like women couldn't possibly know anything about technology.

Basically, it's an ipod with a weak gps chipset. Should have spent the money to get a surfchip, like the blackjack. Who are they borrowing the 3g chipset from? Because you know they didn't make it themselves. It was basically created by a bunch of computer geeks who know NOTHING about phones. At least they finally upgraded the audio, but there's no stereo bluetooth...for a media phone. But hey, I like being tied up with cords in a wireless world. I find it kind of exciting. Tabu, even. Also the only AT&T 3g phone that doesn't offer video share.

Yeah, it looks nice, but so did t...
(continues)
...
viper9120

Jul 10, 2008, 3:05 PM
beergirl said:
eh, screw the picture messages. I don't even have a camera on my blackberry.

I hate when men act like women couldn't possibly know anything about technology.

Basically, it's an ipod with a weak gps chipset. Should have spent the money to get a surfchip, like the blackjack. Who are they borrowing the 3g chipset from? Because you know they didn't make it themselves. It was basically created by a bunch of computer geeks who know NOTHING about phones. At least they finally upgraded the audio, but there's no stereo bluetooth...for a media phone. But hey, I like being tied up with cords in a wireless world. I find it kind of exciting. Tabu, even. Also the only AT&T 3g phone that doesn't offer video share.
...
(continues)
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 3:15 PM
I don't use bluetooth at all, to be perfectly honest. I can't handle things poking me in the ear. Although, I have heard some positive feedback about the Rokr S9. We do use stereo bluetooth speakers in-store to demonstrate to people some of the cool things thier phones can do, though.

Still, it's the point that they don't even offer it.
...
viper9120

Jul 10, 2008, 3:19 PM
beergirl said:
I don't use bluetooth at all, to be perfectly honest. I can't handle things poking me in the ear. Although, I have heard some positive feedback about the Rokr S9. We do use stereo bluetooth speakers in-store to demonstrate to people some of the cool things thier phones can do, though.

Still, it's the point that they don't even offer it.



I agree it is lame that it doesnt even the feature available but all of our stereo bluetooth headsets are collecting dust! we NEVER sell them...

all though i do i have those sony ones that are HUGE and i have them synced up to my MAC and they work really well, but they suck on my 8310
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 3:20 PM
So now...about that whole "I hate females that blah blah blah" statement...

Take it back.
...
moochdbug

Jul 10, 2008, 3:26 PM
Can you just answer my question...really Im not meaning to come off rude, but I dont understand why you would come to a phone forum, one of which your not interested in purchasing?
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 3:29 PM
honestly...mostly for the practice. I have to combat that stupid phone all day just to make money. It's my job to read up on all of the downfalls of the phone and exploit them to customers who walk in my store trying to purchase one. If I get the feeling that they just want it for style and can be swayed, I will move them into a different device every time. The only customers I can't sway are hardcore mac guys.
...
moochdbug

Jul 10, 2008, 4:38 PM
OK. totally understandable. thats all I wanted to know...thank you
...
beergirl

Jul 10, 2008, 5:03 PM
no problem. I guess it wasn't so much meant to start a war, but part my general disdain for all things apple (except pie) and the fact that I have to compete against it in order to pay my rent next month, when in reality, it's not that speh-shul. Plus, I'm just a smart@$$.
...
viper9120

Jul 10, 2008, 3:39 PM
moochdbug said:
Can you just answer my question...really Im not meaning to come off rude, but I dont understand why you would come to a phone forum, one of which your not interested in purchasing?



yes im wondering that as well
...
willv

Jul 11, 2008, 2:00 PM
the moto s9 (the red one)
...
kbdabraham

Jul 12, 2008, 3:20 PM
Dump Apple & AT&T and their stupid manipulation of people. For god sake, if you want to sell your units why play those games. We have plenty of iphones.. wait we don't, but can have direct fulfillment.. BTW, Apple Stores have 1000's of them, but you would lose your FAN...
Geez, stupid games...
I am going with xperia x1.
...
patrioticgal

Jul 12, 2008, 3:32 PM
Go to another company...gee, we'd hate to lose you as a customer
...
kbdabraham

Jul 12, 2008, 3:40 PM
what a dumb response?
...
patrioticgal

Jul 12, 2008, 3:41 PM
Is that a question?
...
kbdabraham

Jul 12, 2008, 3:43 PM
good comeback 🙂
...

You must log in to reply.

Please log in to report a message to the moderator.


all discussions

Subscribe to Phone Scoop News with RSS Follow @phonescoop on Twitter Phone Scoop on Facebook Subscribe to Phone Scoop on YouTube Follow on Instagram

 

All content Copyright 2001-2019 Phone Factor, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
Content on this site may not be copied or republished without formal permission.