LG enV2 (VX-9100)
Getting pictures off the Evn2
So instead, I purchased a USB cable off ebay for the phone and connected in to my computer. Even after downloading driver from Verizon, it doesn't work. Apparently, you need software to sync contacts and get pictures off the phone this way.
Does anyone have a link to free software that will do this? Where you simply can plug the USB into your computer, a file folder opens up, and...
Procedure to Transfer Photographs from Verizon LG enVÃ‚Â² Cellular Phone to PC
1. Purchase a Micro (not mini) USB data cable.
2. Turn on your LG enVÃ‚Â² cellular phone.
3. Insert the wide connector of your Micro USB cable into any of your PCÃ¢â‚¬™s USB ports and insert the small connector into your phoneÃ¢â‚¬™s charging port.
4. On your flipped-open phone, press OK for the Menu.
5. Select 9 - Settings & Tools.
6. Select 2 - Tools.
7. Select 9 - USB Mass Storage.
8. Your phone will be automatically detected by your computer as a Removable...
When you say "micro" and not "mini", let me see if I have this right. My USB cable plugs into the phone at the slot right at the bottom of the phone, the same spot my charger goes into. Are you saying there is a USB cable that plugs into the "micro SD" slot on the right side of the phone?
I tried your procedure anyway with this USB cable and it didn't work. After I hit "USB Mass Storage", the phone tries to connect and then says "Card Not Inserted". The computer doesn't show the "F drive".
I guess as luck would have it (Murphy's Law), I have the wrong USB cable, correct? If so, any way to do your procedure without buying the "micro" USB cable? Thanks for the...
http://alilknowhow.com/2010/01/05/how-to-get-photos- ... »