Samsung Galaxy S II, Epic 4G Touch
Cell-phone assist for seniors
Hopefully Sprint also incorporated things like:
(1) Large font, vastly simplified interface design (i.e. the number, size & legibility of icons & text on each screen),
(2) Rubbery, grippy cases (the iPhone could never be a serious phone for seniors, because of the ridiculously stupid slick-backed case Jobs insisted on).
(3) A convenient way to carry their phones on a lanyard the seniors can hang around their necks if they wish (phone is less likely to get lost/misplaced, it's closer to their ears so they will actually hear the phone ring/beep, they can get to it quickly so they can answer it bef...
iD pack for Cool Seniors
Who Let This Happen?
Why Apple winning is good news for Android
2) Samsung will have to improve the quality of their devices, as it's no longer acceptable to make creaky cheap plastic knockoffs of the iPhone, slap on a iOS-mixed-with-typical-Samsung-bad-taste skin, and call it 'obvious.'
2) Android, which has already been veering away from iOS for a couple years now in terms of UI conventions, now has to remain fully committed to its own course (which I think it will be much stronger for.) Think about how much better 'Holo' apps looks now than the cruddy ones we saw back 2 years ago.
AD discussions continues below...
Ice Cream Sanwich recalled for sprint galaxy s 2
Why bother now......this is why apple rules
Apple handles all software upgrades by themselves and does not give carriers any say in matters they shouldn't have say in anyhow. Samsung released the upgrade in start of q1 and sprint holds it out till start of q3 to push the s3 sales.....a phone that sprint stores didn't even have adequate stock in. So now having plan backfired, sprint tries to deliver on their promise of being the first s 2 to have new os after all the other variants have it.....nice job.....that is why u guys lose customers
8 months later
The NFC Finals: Google Wallet vs.TecTiles
Nice...page not found.
phone not charging
GPS location issue
when will the white one come to the US
http://news.softpedia.com/news/White-Galaxy-S-II-4G- ... »
Also, many of the Sprint apps CAN be uninstalled. Sprint has listened to the customers complaining about unneeded bloatware and they have provided the option to be able to uninstall many of the apps that are included in the phone.
Also, there is no way this phone can be called heavy when at 4.60 oz is is much lighter than many other smartphones on the market.... perhaps lighter than 70 percent of the smartphones on the market. ie. Iphone 4, Evo 3D, Photon, Droid Bionic, etc.
just bought the galaxy2 from sprint
i have had sprint forever and i enjoyed the lower price i get. now sprint has cracked down on the discounts, it no longer is cheaper.
so i decided to either keep the plan and upgrade or just cancel my cell phone service and call it a day.
...so i now own a new samsung galaxy s2 epic 4G cell phone. since this is my first android experience i thought i would just get the best available from sprint. i personally hate large phones. it reminds of the old brick phones back in the 80's and 90's.
its not too heavy cause its replacing the LG rumor touch. the Rumor is heavy for its size so it kinda made this new phone feel l...
would love to play starcraft on my phone 😎